Attached Files

Comment

• more
      Attached Files

Comment

• AND FINALLY
        Attached Files

Comment

• Some much Patrick Stewart... I can't decide whether to gasp or vommit.
          When it comes to Star Trek, I think the main cast members are the ships. And the best of them is of course...
          (This is the first Enterprise I could get my hands on. Not the best of them available).
          Attached Files
          Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Which one of those Borg ones is Locutus using? Or is that another one altogether?
            Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
            "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Originally posted by Provost Harrison
              Damn you, damn you and all your kind

I want my three smilies...!

Comment

• EDIT: i mean, borgs 1 and 3 have different implants then 2 and 4, and number two could be a different Brog altogether.
                Cake and grief counseling will be available at the conclusion of the test. Thank you for helping us help you help us all!

Comment

• Couldn't resist...
                  Attached Files
                  "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• or with the shades
                    Attached Files

Comment

• They kinda lost something going from the Penguinator to Provost-with-the-body-of-a-penguin. I have a better one, but it may take a while...

Comment

• Originally posted by kassiopeia
                        Some much Patrick Stewart... I can't decide whether to gasp or vommit.
                        I love the borg.

i mean, borgs 1 and 3 have different implants then 2 and 4, and number two could be a different Brog altogether.

1 is according to what I think an illustration
                        It had a black bg before

2 is from the original series

3 and 4 appear to be from "close encounter", where they recreated the borg scene, not that well though. THe borg in enterprise were much scarier.

Remember, that people mutatute into borg in stages (according to close encounter), and each time more is constructed on their body.

Comment

• Immortal

Comment

• Grr three crashes later, and we finally have a dancing penguin with Provost's head

another crash, and the error in frame 3 is fixed
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Immortal Wombat; October 25, 2001, 19:25.

Comment

• Transparency for the borg Locutus

Grr, fuc<aaa>king AOL, can't sodding stay on more than 5 minutes in a row
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Immortal Wombat
                                Grr three crashes later, and we finally have a dancing penguin with Provost's head

Comment

Working...
                                X