Siro's Shop-o-Avatars is now Reopened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Actually I think Chowlett's avatar is really cool

Anyone any ideas for making me an avatar? Come on, some suggestions, I did try and commission one for my deityship celebration but everyone ignored
    Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I think I will stick with my current blue one. It's grown on me, like a fungus.
      The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
      Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
      All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
      "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Three smilies as a reward for anyone who can tell me what my present avatar is from
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
          Three smilies as a reward for anyone who can tell me what my present avatar is from
          It looks like it might be an album cover. But then again, it also looks like a black-and-white version of the hand holding Arcanna when you win MoM.
          The church is the only organisation that exists for the benefit of its non-members
          Buy your very own 4-dimensional, non-orientable, 1-sided, zero-edged, zero-volume, genus 1 manifold immersed in 3-space!
          All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his.
          "They offer us some, but we have no place to store a mullet." - Chegitz Guevara

Comment

Ooooh, album cover, very good, very good...but it is the back of an album cover. One smiley for being so close:

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

I still have problems with the file size. Anytime I use photo deluxe it increase the file size for some reason. I have a very difficult time keeping my file size under 10,000 bytes. This is why my avatar is so small. I had to cut a lot out to get it under 10,000 bytes.

Is there anything else to use?

I have also tried microsoft paint. but the difficult thing is starting with a picture already in bmp form. I have to use photo deluxe to convert the format.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Dead Kennedys - Frankenchrist

Comment

Originally posted by Dissident
                  I still have problems with the file size. Anytime I use photo deluxe it increase the file size for some reason. I have a very difficult time keeping my file size under 10,000 bytes. This is why my avatar is so small. I had to cut a lot out to get it under 10,000 bytes.

Is there anything else to use?

I have also tried microsoft paint. but the difficult thing is starting with a picture already in bmp form. I have to use photo deluxe to convert the format.
                  I used ImageReady and I made it the image size 70x54...then the canvas size 70x70...and converted it to a .gif-file...so the size is now 5 kB...so what do you think, mate...?
                  Attached Files

Comment

hey not bad. although I would like to restore the areas I cropped. I'm just too cheap to pay for a photo editor . photo deluxe isn't that great. Plus there were a few other pictures I was considering. But couldn't get them small enough and still be able to tell what it is.

Comment

• you can send me the entire picture...and I can see what I can do...
                      Or you can download PhotoShop... ...(...ImageReady comes with it...)

Comment

• Ecthelion, here's my attempt at the germany 1871 map:
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Someone wants this?
                          EDIT removed.
                          Last edited by Sirotnikov; October 25, 2001, 15:59.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zopper

Dead Kennedys - Frankenchrist

Damn you, damn you and all your kind

Speaking of Erith:

Comment

• EDITED
                              ack troubles again...

Comment

• ok
                                finally the pics
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X