No announcement yet.

Siro's Shop-o-Avatars is now Reopened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or did you want the pole and the sign under it with it as well...?

Comment

Here it is with the sign, though i must say it look good with the rainbow too:
      Attached Files

Comment

Er...
        Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
        Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Sorry about that...

Here's my attempt, courtesy of Corel PhotoCrap. (York Uni, get PSP!)
          Attached Files

Comment

Bravo. Actually does anyone have any ideas for what I could use as an avatar for my deity celebration. All suggestions welcome
            Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
              Sorry about that...

Here's my attempt, courtesy of Corel PhotoCrap. (York Uni, get PSP!)
              Actually it's quite nice.
              Just some touching and I would choose it.

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                Bravo. Actually does anyone have any ideas for what I could use as an avatar for my deity celebration. All suggestions welcome
                What about the body of a penguin with your head edited on it...?

Comment

And about the Corel software...it's not so bad...if you also have a Wacom drawing tablet...it's fantastic...because you can make great drawings and color everything beautifully...

Comment

Hm. Well, Provost, short of a picture of Osama Bin Ladin () all I can suggest is some **** like this (I'll try to find more nutty religious paintings tomorrow...)
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper
                      And about the Corel software...it's not so bad...if you also have a Wacom drawing tablet...it's fantastic...because you can make great drawings and color everything beautifully...
                      I'm... getting used to it. I can't find most of the stuff I want, though- a decent colour picker would save me loads of time, for example.

Comment

I actually like the Penguins; I thought they may be a bit cheesy at first, but I think it is damn good...so I will probably stick...
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
                          I'm... getting used to it. I can't find most of the stuff I want, though- a decent colour picker would save me loads of time, for example.
                          Uhm...doesn't Corel Photopaint...(or Photodraw...Photodrawpaint?...whatever )...have a color-circle where you can click on the tone you want and then use it...?
                          (Although I'm not sure...haven't used/seen it in a while...)

Comment

Originally posted by Zopper

What about the body of a penguin with your head edited on it...?

Great idea !

Comment

Originally posted by Provost Harrison
                              I actually like the Penguins; I thought they may be a bit cheesy at first, but I think it is damn good...so I will probably stick...
                              Perhaps with a transparent background...?
                              Attached Files

Comment

I am content with my 64x64 masterpiece, but how do you keep getting a transparent background with them? I have done it once, with Photoshop5.5, but then I switched up to 6.0, and it doesn't seem to do it in the same way (actually, I can barely remember how I did it).

Also, gaze upon my new desktop wallpaper, which I had to create because of the lack of 1400x1050 resolution pictures on the internet.

Edit: Oh nevermind, it's too big.
                                Last edited by Eroberer; October 9, 2001, 21:44.

Comment

Working...
                                X