No announcement yet.

Ninny Man Jr's Summer "Vacation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I figured out Flashman=Ninny=Pedro because, somewhere, I said, Ok Pedro and he said "don't call me that"

Then he posted something about CGN and the only people at CGN who never registered here were vague characters or colonization people or "Peregrine" who was already registered here.

Johnny appeared when Ninny disappeared.

Logic Infallible
    -->Visit CGN!
    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Using pure logic, I could shut a lot of people down

Again, we like to have physical proof before we act
      Keep on Civin'
      RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        I have no proof that he is or isn't... and you saying it is true doesn't make it so...
        You obviously haven't had many conversations with him on ICQ, have you?

However, if you look at this thread and others in the Apolyton forum, there is more than enough evidence to prove that I am correct in my statement
        If you read through my post you'll see I agree with you. I've got nothing better to do so I must occupy my time by trying to motivate things to be fixed.

Ever since I posted in Mark L's thread that Poly admins don't like to admit mistakes, 3 "mistakes" have been corrected in just a few days.
        "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
        Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

"Since I posted in MarkL's thread..." "three mistakes have been corrected in just a few days"

WoW, good job there Asher, and may I say how honored I am to be in the very same thread as the center of the ****ing universe.
          Long time member @ Apolyton
          Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I humbly bless thou.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Give Glonk the title...

If not klapsiaris, then how about enochlo?
              I believe Saddam because his position is backed up by logic and reason...David Floyd
              i'm an ignorant greek...MarkG

Comment

Baby talk, how appropriate.

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
                  Ever since I posted in Mark L's thread that Poly admins don't like to admit mistakes, 3 "mistakes" have been corrected in just a few days.
                  So everyone come up with some award for our friend Asher/Glonk here.
                  About 24,000 people die every day from hunger or hunger-related causes. With a simple click daily at the Hunger Site you can provide food for those who need it.

Comment

Cash is always nice.

Comment

Am I the only one that's actually starting to like this guy?

Some of his come backs are actually not bad...

Comment

There was only one mistake, whiner.

And that was not banning you for participating in the Giancarlo flame thread started by red-jon.

It was not "discovered" that Mark L's statement "was taken out of context."

The statement was apparent on its face, the entire thread was marginal at best once it started in on suggesting mass castration, and the post generated complaints from other posters. Plural.

Instead of being a hardass about it, because Mark L had no prior ban history, I took him at his word that the statement was meant sarcastically.

As for red_jon, obviously he doesn't have the integrity to keep a private message private, but there was no mistake - I offered to reduce his ban, in return for his word that he would cut the trolling and flaming BS towards Giancarlo, and start no similar threads in the future. Kind of like a parole hearing.

Threads started specifically to troll or flame or attack other posters by name are not allowed, and the people who start them will be banned.

If the banned poster hasn't been a blatant ass in the past, and agrees to abide by the rules in the future, for most issues, I'll reduce the ban time.

So stop whining. As Mark pointed out, you're not getting a special title, so there's no point in trying.
                        Last edited by MichaeltheGreat; August 30, 2001, 22:48.
                        When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Re: There was only one mistake, whiner.

Originally posted by MichaeltheGreat
                          [spam snipped, let's get to the important part]
                          As Mark pointed out, you're not getting a special title, so there's no point in trying.
                          Well there goes my day.

Comment

I know, we're such meanies...

BTW, it's OK to ICQ me.
                            When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Don't feel bad Glonk. I can't even get a PCR.

My brand new sig, written by Mr MarkG. (he didn't like the one about Ming being a goofy toofy.

"ok, fine.
                              from now on, i can refer to this thread whenever someone mentions acol as a place of freedom where you can post whatever you want and where noone is banned...."
                              --MarkG

and by MikeH
                              she's only illegal because of your ridiculous age of consent ages.

Comment

Why would you want one?

DVD's are all the rage these days...

Comment

Working...
                                X