• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe red_jon was only half right?

Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

I'm just pointing out that it looks like the Bush administration took over mod duties or something.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
      Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
        There seems to be a string of mistakes in a row here.

Mark L was banned for a sarcastic comment taken out of context.
        This.
        And red_jon was originally banned a week for implying somebody was gay, even though this is now "only" 3 days.
        Uhhhh.... what "string"...
        I only see one mistake... the rest is just your whining
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Meanwhile, deep within the labyrinth of Apolyton administration headquarters......

Ming: And if we make a three-day week, and have three day weekends, we'll never have to work again!

Markos: Good idea....

*They both take vacations of infinite length, leaving two CGI scripts to moderate the forum, and get Dan and the other mods to "hold the fort down"*

Unbetknown to Ming and Mark, now happily enjoying the Mexican sun, the three-day week has rendered the week-long banning mostly useless...... This would have major consequences later in the great Mingapulco Breakout of '07, but that is another story......

*grumbles about work*

Comment

There would be the 4th mistake right there.

Mark L was unbanned after it was discovered the quote was taken out of context.
            This needs no explanation.
            And MtG fixed the mistake of a 1 week ban by replacing it with a 3 day ban. Still not fixed IMO, but better than before.

Edit: BTW, calling me a whiner violates my list.
            "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

Edit: BTW, calling me a whiner violates my list.
              What, you have a problem with the truth
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

I think it's GOOD news if a mod is willing to correct a mistake, unlike some.
                Long time member @ Apolyton
                Civilization player since the dawn of time

Comment

Asher, you are wearing reaaaaal thin.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Ming- you didn't know that Pedro (Aka Ninny Man Jr.) was also Johnny Flashman... he said as much
                    -->Visit CGN!
                    -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud
                      Ming- you didn't know that Pedro (Aka Ninny Man Jr.) was also Johnny Flashman... he said as much
                      I was pretty sure those two were the same... but we like to have some form of proof...

Like IP addresses or e-mail addresses (which we sometimes get wrong )

Also, we like to track down all the other DL's the person has
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                        What, you have a problem with the truth
                        Exact same thing with you-know-who, Ming. Exact same thing.

Asher, you are wearing reaaaaal thin.
                        I'll let you know once I start caring.

Comment

...And, I am also tired of Ming using the all the time.
                          Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                          Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                          "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                          From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Exact same thing with you-know-who, Ming. Exact same thing.
                            Not even close... I didn't start a thread on the subject with your name in the title
                            Keep on Civin'

Comment

I was referring to the "truth" section.

It is true that I am a whiner.
                              And it is true that you-know-who is you-know-what.

Comment

I have no proof that he is or isn't... and you saying it is true doesn't make it so...

However, if you look at this thread and others in the Apolyton forum, there is more than enough evidence to prove that I am correct in my statement
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X