No announcement yet.

Ninny Man Jr's Summer "Vacation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since the day of creation I've been telling you that Flashman was his DL. I said it at least 5 times!!! Doesn't anyone listen!!!
    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

Originally posted by orange
      Since the day of creation I've been telling you that Flashman was his DL. I said it at least 5 times!!! Doesn't anyone listen!!!
      Certainly not, to you.
      Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
      Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
      "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
      From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Well come on orange, it would be a case of pointing out the obvious now

Well, still no comment of Chris Wilkinson himself. You could have banned him for a month and he probably wouldn't have noticed Personally I think this was just an attack on the CGN (it's vice president) but they didn't get away with it
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

I'M BACK, BABY!

"IT'S THE STAR WARS HOLONET, DAMNIT!"
          -George W. Bush, 23rd Feb 2001.

"Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas, I need to get myself away from this place. I said yep, what a concept, I could use a little fuel myself, and we could all use a little change."

Comment

Be good... or...

Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Oh, please, "The López" is a funny, though somewhat weird poster... let him show us what's he's able of!
              "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Originally posted by Fiera
                Oh, please, "The López" is a funny, though somewhat weird poster... let him show us what's he's able of!
                No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

Looks like the admin's haven't found out about another one of Pedro's alter-egos - Ozmodia...

...sorry, did I say that out loud?
                  Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Chris - what are you talking about. Ozmodia is just that guy who has a birthday every day.

(hey buddy )
                    "Chegitz, still angry about the fall of the Soviet Union in 1991?
                    You provide no source. You PROVIDE NOTHING! And yet you want to destroy capitalism.. you criminal..." - Fez

"I was hoping for a Communist utopia that would last forever." - Imran Siddiqui

Comment

• Hmmm, funny that. I used to know someone else who had a birthday every day...

We're back!
                      http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

• Oh my god he is back. Run for the hills!
                        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

• What the hell is this?! It's a damn witch hunt!
                          "IT'S THE STAR WARS HOLONET, DAMNIT!"
                          -George W. Bush, 23rd Feb 2001.

"Somebody once asked could I spare some change for gas, I need to get myself away from this place. I said yep, what a concept, I could use a little fuel myself, and we could all use a little change."

Comment

• If you hadn't told me that it was you I wouldn't have noticed...

Comment

• Hey Pedro, you've got to get that o in López accented, man. The way it is now hurts many Spanish eyes. Something like you Brits reading color, humor, civilization etc... but even worse Another thing. Pay us a visit over the Spanish Civ Site Forum. With that handle of yours you'll become instantly popular over there

(Tip: hold down Alt and type 162 with the key pad on the right hand side)

Comment

• Please don't invite him there! It's the 1 forum I use on the internet that he hasn't followed me into!

Comment

Working...
                                X