No announcement yet.

Ninny Man Jr's Summer "Vacation"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He probably doesn't want the endorsement, but...

Glonk/Asher is alright.
    When all else fails, blame brown people. | Hire a teen, while they still know it all. | Trump-Palin 2016. "You're fired." "I quit."

Comment

Originally posted by Asher
      No offence, but from what I've seen from the performance on this server, working for the tech part of Gamestats would be like studying physics at a zoo.
      This coming from somebody who worships M$ products, a high irony indeed.

You must be one of the rejected animals Glonk

Originally posted by Asher
      And I don't do IT stuff for a living.
      Clearly, daddy's little boy.
      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
        So, just because we make a mistake, doesn't mean we should change what has worked most of the time.
        I realise that I will not have all the facts but how often do these mass bannings of D/Ls happen? Not often from what gets reported on the board. You have Pedro lots of roap before springing the :banned: on him. Had you queried all the accounts first, Chris Wilkinson would have remained free. Given te circs would waiting a day for a reply have mattered so much?
        (+1)

Comment

Now this definitely belongs in the OT. Can't find anything on topic about it any longer.

Comment

Hmmm

Discussing moderation policy in a thread about a banning. Hmm. obviously off topic.
            (+1)

Comment

Not your post. The story of Glonk's daily life. Sorry if I wasn't being concise enough.

Comment

Not a good idea banning a rival civ-site's vice-president...

Visit http://www.civgaming.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Wilkinson

Irrelevant with respect to a rival civ site currently in limbo without a host.
                  Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                  Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                  "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                  From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Originally posted by Urban Ranger
                    This coming from somebody who worships M$ products, a high irony indeed.
                    I don't worship MS products, I just tend to use them.
                    Why do I use them? I don't have the time to dedicate to configuring my system in every minute detail to get a good setup, only to find that I can't run any of my applications anyway and end up having to undo them.

Once somebody makes a better OS for me, I'll use it. Just because you don't like Windows doesn't mean it's not better. Windows is better for a bunch of things. Gaming on Linux is a pathetic endeavor. Anyway, this is off topic. You know how I feel about it, I know how you feel. But I'm getting pretty sick of you always implying I'm a dumb**** just because I use Windows. If anything, that only says things about you instead of me.

You must be one of the rejected animals Glonk
                    You can PM me the punchline, I guess. It seems to be lacking one.

Clearly, daddy's little boy.
                    Rather be that than Daddy's <b>big</b> boy at age (whatever you are).
                    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
                    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

Comment

We're all friends round here, aren't we?
                      We're back!
                      http://www.civgaming.net/forums

Comment

Originally posted by mark13

Not from what I have observed.
                        Gaius Mucius Scaevola Sinistra
                        Japher: "crap, did I just post in this thread?"
                        "Bloody hell, Lefty.....number one in my list of persons I have no intention of annoying, ever." Bugs ****ing Bunny
                        From a 6th grader who readily adpated to internet culture: "Pay attention now, because your opinions suck"

Comment

Glonk's new Title:

"Apolyton Date Coder Supreme"
                          or
                          "Generic ModCrit #30002"

-->Visit CGN!
                          -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Originally posted by mark13

What is this friendship you speak of? We laugh at your puny civilization. Har har har! (joking)
                            *grumbles about work*

Comment

Ninny Man, Jr / Pedro López, etc. is 18 today, I guess he still hang around here although he's been banned, so...

Happy birthday, Pedro!
                              "An intellectual is a man who doesn't know how to park a bike"
                              - Spiro T. Agnew

Comment

Well I am sure he will be checking up on us from time to time...
                                Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

Working...
                                X