No announcement yet.

MarkG returns to base

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they're playing the unmodded game, it's 2 squares, but it fails 75% of the time .
    Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
    I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

Looking forward to you being here more. Think you could get redeployed to Athens for the Olympics?
      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

A look at me thread.

I wonder how long this lasts.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Welcome back Mark, it would be great to have you arround more often
          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Originally posted by PLATO
            Think you could get redeployed to Athens for the Olympics?
            no, this stuff has already been settled
            Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
            Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
            giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Welcome back.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                no, this stuff has already been settled
                maybe, maybe not. If Greece's army is half as messed up as the US army, you'll be put on stop loss

Comment

Welcome back, Mark! Yikes, I'll probably be next to go to the mi9litary. But as I'm not allowed to walk long term, save run, and might not lift weights, I'll probably be used in an office.
                  "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                  "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Good ofr both you and poly that you are back I think. Have fun, and make sure to shorten the to-do-list!
                    Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                    I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                    Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Some big acts of terror and and Markos will have to return. Oh well, enjoy your free time as long as it lasts

And put some more pressure on Firaxis to reveal more civ4 secrets
                      Formerly known as "CyberShy"
                      Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

Howitzers were always just about the best unit in Civ and Civ2..... Artillery signifies a quantum shift (sorry, I AM a Physicist ) in warfare in Civ3.... Mark is in Artillery.....connection?

No. I'm sure he just looked at automatic weaponry, then at the BIG MOFO Guns and said.. "aw HELL yeah!"

How's the hearing though?
                        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

i didnt get to choose to be in the artillery

it was an act of fate
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Originally posted by Solver
                            If they're playing the unmodded game, it's 2 squares, but it fails 75% of the time .
                            Or then he could be doing as in the story posted on Bighugegames site.
                            (I know it's an old story, but could fit in quite nice for our semigood... )

Comment

Good to hear that you will have (hopefully or ) more time for Polly again!

I guess you must be happy to be 'home' again............

But I think in 5 months time you will be even more happy

Already starting to count the days? (For the hours still a bit early though )

Did you get at least a chance to see a bit of your country while being shuffled around?

Comment

Working...
                              X