Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No, the information is not in the FAQ, which is why the competition is a public service.

Comment

• I've read the faq on this site once... don't remember having thead the faq on other forums though...
      This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

• I did read the rules for CFC once ...
        Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
          I did read the rules for CFC once ...
          Wow, now THAT is rare.

Though, to be honest, I did read the new rules and changes when each beta patch came out during the beta test... does that count as reading the rules?
          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• it can't be own goal, because I still don't know the answer!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
              it can't be own goal, because I still don't know the answer!
              Two own goals

Comment

• You know Dis, you could just read the thread.
                ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                  You know Dis, you could just read the thread.
                  far too much work.

Comment

• ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident

far too much work.

As lazy as your avatar, it seems

Comment

• Originally posted by Arnelos

Wow, now THAT is rare.

Though, to be honest, I did read the new rules and changes when each beta patch came out during the beta test... does that count as reading the rules?
                        That's the rules of the Civilization Fanatic Center's fourms, not of C3C.

That said, I have read the CivII, CivIII, PTW, and C3C manuals. The CivII is the only one that's of any use.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• The Civ2 manual is notoriously bad. The Civ3 manual is better, albeit only slightly.

Comment

• It would be cheaper if they simply printed the addresses of the best fan sites (such as this...) in the back of the manuals. More info here than in the game, no matter how much you compress it...
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Thread not closed yet, looks like I'm in time: July 11th for me.
                              He who knows others is wise.
                              He who knows himself is enlightened.
                              -- Lao Tsu

SMAC(X) Marsscenario

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                                The Civ2 manual is notoriously bad. The Civ3 manual is better, albeit only slightly.
                                How so? Near as remember, it's got fewer errors than the CivIII one, and more technical info (which isn't saying much more than that there is technical info, but still). And it reads like it wasn't written by an analphabetic.

Comment

Working...
                                X