X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
    August 8 (2004 )

* Sparrowhawk

Note to Dr. Spike: You listed the winners, but care to note the...ah....umm....not winners who asked the question each time? (after all, we don't want Theben and Bloody Monk to think we have forgotten them....like I have forgotten all the other "winners" in the past )
    That's a very good point. Next time (and there's always a next time ) I'll add in a list of those too.

Comment

• Oh man, I can't wait...
      Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
      And notifying the next of kin
      Once again...

Comment

• You don't have to read it.

I'm sure all the askers would be glad to be reminded.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
          I'm sure all the askers would be glad to be reminded.
          Of course... I know I would
          Within weeks they'll be re-opening the shipyards
          And notifying the next of kin
          Once again...

Comment

August 8 (2004 )

* Sparrowhawk

Note to Dr. Spike: You listed the winners, but care to note the...ah....umm....not winners who asked the question each time? (after all, we don't want Theben and Bloody Monk to think we have forgotten them....like I have forgotten all the other "winners" in the past )
            Well, you may think what you will, but, I consider my "WIN" in this contest to be one of finest achievements in life. It is a rare privilege and a high honor to be among this select group. To be a winner, one must have extraordinary intelligence and a deeply probing mind, with what can only be termed cat-like curiosity. And even to ask such an innocent but deeply sincere question, one must be a person with a finely honed sense of community well being; surely, one thinks to one's self before posting, this is a question that everyone needs to know the answer to. You may think we fell for your trap, but I say it is you who trapped yourselves, you bunch of "Greg Neidermeyers".

Monk
            so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Hueij and Bloody Monk are on the list by the sounds of it.

Comment

You listed the winners, but care to note the...ah....umm....not winners who asked the question each time?
                At 1st I thought that perhaps this wouldn't be a good idea: after all, reading the same question posed each time can become a bit trite and monotonous. But reading Bloody Monk's response I have to concur with his reasoning. It takes a man of curiousity, with the courage to charge into the unknown for only the sake of knowledge and the furthering of the development of mankind, who would surely languish in ignorance if it were not for these intrepid heroes. So I say Yea, sing the praises of those undaunted by uncertainty, fellows seekers of the unique mysteries of this passage we call life, and be proud to say, "we adore you."
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Theben, an extremely well spoken fellow!!

Monk
                  so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Coincidentally, Theben would also be on such a list.

Comment

• Hteben is a self-serving dastard ...
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Okay then, July 27th
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                          Coincidentally, Theben would also be on such a list.
                          You seem to believe I would say otherwise were I not. Let me assure this is not the case.

Hteben is a self-serving dastard ...

Jealousy is an ugly emotion. Don't worry, you'll be okay. *Pats LC on head condecendingly*
                          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Thebun appears to believe that I'm jealous of his being a self-serving dastard. Little does he know that I'm the king of self-serving dastardness.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• /me bites Tehben's hand.

Comment

• Don't expect me to feed you then.

Comment

Working...
                                X