Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Having just eaten your hand, I'm currently in no need of feeding.
    Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
    The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• There's something subtly sexual about that last post...

Are you coming on to me?
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• You're mixing up "sexual" and "cannibalistic". There's a subtle, but important, difference.

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
        The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Ok, how do we know that the 'winner' of this game didn't just login as a newbie-dl on a friend's computer?

We need a deep investigation
          Formerly known as "CyberShy"
          Carpe Diem tamen Memento Mori

Comment

• Ming investigates...
            I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by CyberShy
              Ok, how do we know that the 'winner' of this game didn't just login as a newbie-dl on a friend's computer?
              We don't for sure, I just have to make a call and send some PMs to try to make sure if it is suspicious. Thankfully this one isn't.

Comment

• So, do we get a suitable prize?? A Poly tee inscribed with the question and a string of post stats would be nice. Especially if placed under a photo of Prof. Einstein.

Monk
                so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• You have the honour of forever being remembered as one who asked. Nothing else should be necessary.

Comment

• That's because, Spike, you see it as a problematic thing. I, on the other hand, am a maker of lemonade.

Would you like a glass??

Monk
                    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• I said it was an honour! But I'll take some lemonade anyway, thanks.

Comment

• I want a lemonade too!

Comment

• Enough lemonaide... we need another newb to ask this question again.
                          Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                          Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                          7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

• Originally posted by joncha
                            Skywalker has been added to this list.
                            Who's he?

Comment

• @Kuciwalker: Your alter ego. Think Fight Club.

Comment

• The faq is over rated.
                                Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Working...
                                X