X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• August the 14

EDIT: what is this game about?
    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Ask again in a couple of weeks and yee shall find out.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• June 16
        "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

• Originally posted by TheArsenal
          June 16

The list is just three posts before yours!!

Care to pick again??

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Bloody Monk bears a strong resemblance to Lefty, and he's from Texas...

I smell a DL!
            I'm consitently stupid- Japher
            I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Yeah but they live almost an hour apart....... I live closer to Lefty.

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

• The blue robe is the giveaway...
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• August 25th!

Maybe having two people born on the same day will increase my chances of winning.
                  Titans, GO!

Comment

• Originally posted by Theben
                    Bloody Monk bears a strong resemblance to Lefty, and he's from Texas...

I smell a DL!
                    I just changed into a blue robe today!! I think you just like to dance.

Anyway, by definition, all Texans are remarkable, outstanding individuals. Of course there is a resemblance!!

Monk

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk

Anyway, by definition, all Texans are remarkable, outstanding individuals.
                      One only wishes they all were in a postive sense ...
                      Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                      The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Originally posted by Bloody Monk

The list is just three posts before yours!!

Care to pick again??

Monk
                        Actually, meant July 16
                        "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

• Almost time to wrap this up. Get your votes in now or forever rue your missed opportunity.

Comment

• No-one's yet pointed out that June 31st does not exist?
                            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
                            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• :shrug:
                              More chance the rest of us can "win".
                              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Last Conformist
                                No-one's yet pointed out that June 31st does not exist?
                                Does this meet the definition of "own goal"??

Monk

Comment

Working...
                                X