No announcement yet.

Is Apolyton Retaining New Members?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think I saw Last Conformist's name mentioned by another newbiew poster...

I smell a conspiracy.

Oh and btw:

Comment

• Cute!! And this display will help in "retaining new members" how??

Let's put up a notice during registration, "Beware, newbie, we eat our young. " This is the Darwinian Approach to Community Building.

"And my shoulders kind of shrugged
      and I crawled beneath the rug
      to retune my piano."

Monk
      so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Hehe, LC knows I'm only kidding.

Comment

• Originally posted by obstructor
          Glad to make you laugh Franky. Besides, why are you hunting gorillas in the jungle? Is there capitalist exploitation even among monkeys?

My current avatar is Clayton from the Disney movie "Tarzan". He was hunting gorilla's in the jungle.

I know that there are capitalist exploitation for monkeys, though.
          Despot-(1a) : a ruler with absolute power and authority (1b) : a person exercising power tyrannically
          Beyond Alpha Centauri-Witness the glory of Sheng-ji Yang
          *****Citizen of the Hive****
          "...but what sane person would move from Hawaii to Indiana?" -Dis

Comment

• That's only fair. If humans get it, why shouldn't monkeys?
            Why can't you be a non-conformist just like everybody else?

It's no good (from an evolutionary point of view) to have the physique of Tarzan if you have the sex drive of a philosopher. -- Michael Ruse
            The Nedaverse I can accept, but not the Berzaverse. There can only be so many alternate realities. -- Elok

Comment

• Poly

the place where new people feel oh so confident to get in and enjoy a great bulletin board
              Attached Files
              Gurka 17, People of the Valley
              I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Don't think I've ever seen this Last Conformist character before.
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• as people do not seem to know him, he seems to have been around for 11 months doing his thUng

maybe someone should give him a call and say hello
                  Attached Files
                  Gurka 17, People of the Valley
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

• TLC knows (or should know) that I'm well aware he exists.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• Then you are his DL!
                      SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
                      The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

• On-topic:

Rather amazing, no poster currently has a post count between 8000 and 9000. On the sad side, there's a load of deities now, with many notorious spammers among them. Talk about decline of the title....
                        Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                        I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Yeah, the spammers are giving other deities like AH and Mao a bad name.
                          I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                            Yeah, the spammers are giving other deities like AH and Mao a bad name.
                            Own goal?
                            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

• Oh, unlike some, Skanky sometimes has humorous or insightful things to say!
                              Solver, WePlayCiv Co-Administrator
                              I can kill you whenever I please... but not today. - The Cigarette Smoking Man

Comment

• Possibly a strawman. An own-goal needs to be a question apparently.
                                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Working...
                                X