Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a request for a nation flag to be added at Apolyton.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a request for a nation flag to be added at Apolyton.

How about the soviet flag, all Apolyton's comrads would be delighted at this, what you say Mark or Dan?

http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...hreadid=114546
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I think we need a contest for this one.
      I'm consitently stupid- Japher
      I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

I agree. But only if we get a 48-star Old Glory as well.
        Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
        "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

The real question is why would Thorn care about the happiness and well-being of OT communists. I think Karl would be mighty upset with his request.
          I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

Unless my eyes cheat me, doesn't Comrade Tassadar *ALREADY* have a Soviet flag?
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
              Unless my eyes cheat me, doesn't Comrade Tassadar *ALREADY* have a Soviet flag?
              Correction: He's using the Chinese flag. Good enough for you commies.
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by Theben
                The real question is why would Thorn care about the happiness and well-being of OT communists. I think Karl would be mighty upset with his request.
                My BF is a communist... actually... and as Karl lives in his body... oh well.. nevermind too complicated to explain......

Comment

Originally posted by Arnelos
                  Correction: He's using the Chinese flag. Good enough for you commies.
                  But it's a pretty flag though.. anyway I prefer the one the USSR use in C&C Red Alert
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Arnelos, nice way to get a +1
                    Last edited by Krill; May 10, 2004, 19:08.
                    You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

My BF is a communist... actually... and as Karl lives in his body
                      Just as we thought.

Commies are possessed.
                      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

By nazis!?1!

And panag sighting!!!!

Comment

no
                          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
                          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
                          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Working...
                          X