This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Skanky Burns
    His ppd is well into the 3-digit figure. I don't even need to look to be shocked.
    3 digits? That's even more shameless than I thought!

Comment

• only over a short time frame.. stil behind the greats in the monthly totals !!!!!
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

• Rasputin

As I always said, a good spammer produce good enjoyable spams. The mere pursuit of quantity will inevitantly drag your spams' quality down. Which should be strictly avoided by a good spammer.
        Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• What exactly is a "PPD"?

Comment

• Why if it isn't the famed Nuclear Master, veteran of our mafia games. Welcome back! Where have you been?

Our current game is nearing to the end so I just wanted to invite you to join the next mafia 19.

Comment

• I've been in the toilet Make sure to give me a PM in case I forget to look. That toilet has made be awfully forgetful.

Comment

• You should replace yer skull n' crossbones with a ghost now, shouldn't ye? Har har arr!

PPD= posts per day
                I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

• 3 digits?

who are we talking about here?

maybe I should wander over the nation-states forum. I gave my country to someone else. I don't even know if it exists anymore. Even when I did have one, I didn't post over there much.

Comment

• Rasputin. Since the stats from the 4th of this month, he has averaged 75 posts each and every day. I don't have his postcount for the last few days, but he managed to break the 3-digit ppd barrier. Smashed is a more appropriate term.
                    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Comment

Rasputin. Since the stats from the 4th of this month, he has averaged 75 posts each and every day. I don't have his postcount for the last few days, but he managed to break the 3-digit ppd barrier. Smashed is a more appropriate term.

He was 200 posts under me 4 or 5 days ago... now he's 190 posts over me
                        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

• Originally posted by HongHu
                          Rasputin

As I always said, a good spammer produce good enjoyable spams. The mere pursuit of quantity will inevitantly drag your spams' quality down. Which should be strictly avoided by a good spammer.
                          sorry honghu... but most of those posts were for a game thread ....

Comment

• Originally posted by Dissident
                            3 digits?

who are we talking about here?

maybe I should wander over the nation-states forum. I gave my country to someone else. I don't even know if it exists anymore. Even when I did have one, I didn't post over there much.
                            if you do drop by , come and join your nation and assist with the cleansing of the Azan island....

Comment

Rasputin. Since the stats from the 4th of this month, he has averaged 75 posts each and every day. I don't have his postcount for the last few days, but he managed to break the 3-digit ppd barrier. Smashed is a more appropriate term.
                              [South Park] Ohmigod, you shocked Skanky [/South Park]

Comment

• that really is a big thing, i dont think anything has ever shocked him before, jsut for that reaction it all worh it ....

Comment

Working...
                                X