This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remove the edit feature?

No... sometimes I'm too sleepy when I post, so I read the posts wrong and post a nonsense answer
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Don't worry, that's very common around here, something even the edit function can't always fix.
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

DrSpike needs the feature to edit his 'grammar'.
        I'm consitently stupid- Japher
        I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

It was one time, and you're just sore because you didn't quote my error, which mysteriously disappeared, almost as if it had never existed. Long live the edit function.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            Long live the edit function.

It's not like Ming has not already noticed this thread.

Case closed????
            "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Originally posted by HongHu
              You could of course then add a post to announce that you've just made an edit.
              Or to announce that you made an edit several hours before but were worried that the thead was going to drop before anyone noticed. As the case may be.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Lord god no.

EDIT: Um... forget the rest of what I said about the author of this thread.
                Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

er no

Never

Fie on you

May you live in interesting times

Death to the unbeliever

I'll 'edit' later if I think of any more curses.
                  There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

It was one time,
                    So you say. The world may never know the truth.
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

No.
                      (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                      (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                      (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

It was one time, and you're just sore because you didn't quote my error, which mysteriously disappeared, almost as if it had never existed. Long live the edit function.
                        Thank the good Lord. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Ogie Oglethorpe
                          I voted yes before I voted no.

edit - John Kerrry DL

Now THAT is Grade A Trolling.

Comment

I'd ed it.
                            What?

Comment

The people seem to TOTALLY agree on this issue
                              Keep on Civin'
                              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Case closed then?
                                The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Working...
                                X