Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well it's Skan ky. Please stick to mo no syll a bles.

Comment

I can't be held responsible for certain posters who still can't decide what their posts will actually end up saying. And I refuse to quote the entire page whenever BC posts "just as a precaution".

Although I must admit the block of text has certainly improved since the previous edit.

Btw Spikie, you should change your name to a single syllable.
      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

You know, some people who are evil enough could use this edit feature to really cause a large amount of confusion. I wonder if perhaps we should ban its use.
        But thats a topic for another thread.
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Only three people on 'poly are that evil, and I keep a close eye on the other two.

I voted NO of course.

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

No ****ing way!
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

Ye.. erm No.
              SMAC/X FAQ | Chiron Archives
              The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore all progress depends on the unreasonable man. --G.B.Shaw

Comment

Some people (aka Dauphin and skanky) must be prohibited in using the edit function. Yes they must.
                Last edited by Snowflake; May 4, 2004, 09:49.
                Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

Nop.
                  >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Why?

I like DanS'ing people.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

edit: outrageous post deleted
                      ~ If Tehben spits eggs at you, jump on them and throw them back. ~ Eventis ~ Eventis Dungeons & Dragons 6th Age Campaign: Chapter 1, Chapter 2, Chapter 3, Chapter 4: (Unspeakable) Horror on the Hill ~

Comment

Of course my answer is noway. Or how should I deal with double posts if I cannot edit them down. Or how should I deal with links in my posts when they get invalid or when I make them invalid. Or how should I deal with attachments that none needs or should be removed, because it is for example a piece of slic code that noone should use, because it is so buggy that it should be better replaced by some better code. I find many reasons to keep this features. In the end I am responsible for my posts, and if I come to the conclusion that I cannot take the responsibility for my post anymore I have to change it.

-Martin
                        Civ2 military advisor: "No complaints, Sir!"

Comment

Yes.

edit: No.

Comment

Sorry ixnay, I already got the prize for an obvious reply.
                            One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

No.

My typos sometimes transform the meaning of a post - like leaving out the word "not" for example.
                              "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

No.
                                Not on boards where people routinely write long and involved strategy articles. The ability to clarify is essential.
                                "Guess what? I got a fever! And the only prescription is ... more cow bell!"

Comment

Working...
                                X