This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rules question

I was rereading the rules today and saw the part where if someone does something really stupid to try and increase there post count that you could or would change there status to "villiage idiot". (Note I cant stop laughing just thinking about this )

Well I was wondering have you actually ever changed the status of someone to "Villiage Idiot"? If so can you tell us whom?

Sorry if this is the incorrect forum for this question, please feel free to move it if that is appropriate.

Thanks
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

I can think of a few who might fit that bill
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I believe AH bore the appalling moniker.
      Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Some morons have seen that in the rules, and than acted like complete asses because they wanted to earn that special title. All it earned them were long restrictions.

In retrospect, not a good thing to post in the rules
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
          Some morons have seen that in the rules, and than acted like complete asses because they wanted to earn that special title. All it earned them were long restrictions.

But it gives them a goal to shoot for.

Comment

Darn good point Ming.

I just had to ask this question because everytime I see that in the rules I laugh my arse off.

I guess thats a good reason as well to change the rules.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

I'm sure it's on the bottom of MarkG's to do list

But yeah... that would be one suggestion I would make to him
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'm sure it's on the bottom of MarkG's to do list

But yeah... that would be one suggestion I would make to him
                I added this to my "To Do" list in passing, and it is done.

Thread closed.

--------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                X