How often is the off-topic cleaned?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How often is the off-topic cleaned?

I was looking for a thread from last December, but cannot find it. How often are older threads in the off-topic "pruned"?

Halfway through January Markos archived a whole bunch of threads. Check the archives.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I don't think you can bump archive threads can you?

Comment

Nope, no more posting in archieved threads. You can still link to them of course
        Last edited by alva; April 15, 2004, 13:29.
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

And IIRC you can even search them now.

Comment

wow
            "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
            I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
            Middle East!

Comment

How are you guys emperors and kings and not know this?
              Visit First Cultural Industries
              There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
              Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Smiley
                How are you guys emperors and kings and not know this?

That's how
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

Damn PLATO, that's what I was going to say...
                  Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

Not all Kings have been here for a long time.

After all, it only takes 1K posts to be a King.
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                    2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Kenobi
                      Not all Kings have been here for a long time.

After all, it only takes 1K posts to be a King.
                      I've been here nearly a year and a half and am just barely 70% to King. You eithier have to be a big contributor or big spammer to get there very quickly.

My problem with posting in the On-Topic Civ forums is that I will read half way through a thread and then the urge to play Civ becomes overwhelming!

Oh...sorry Jrabbit! It ws to good an opportunity to pass up.
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

My emperorihood comes almost solely from demogames and forum games. I probably have posted about 1000 posts in the "real" civ sections...
                        "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                        "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                        "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Demogames gave me my kingdom. Civ on spanish gave me my empire

Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
                          Indiana Jones
                          Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

Since I'm not doing any of the demogames or the sxn games, I've seen my count drop.
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

actually, I have been here a long time. I have no excuse for my lack of knowledge

hey, when I came here we were using a different forum style.

Comment

Working...
                              X