X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Style

Why do all the styles suck so much?

Civ3 is puke green.
    CTP is gay pink. Or some pink/brown abomination.
    MoO3 is nice, but I don't like to read letters lighter than the background on my computer screen. Although, I post on CG, but the contrast is better.
    SMAC: I only celebrate Halloween once a year.

Default is good, but the pastel blue is too light. Just a little darker, and make the links a little darker as well and it would be perfect.
    “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
    "Capitalism ho!"

MoO3 is the best one.

Comment

I think I just use the standard one. Can't be bothered with the whole personalisation thing.

Comment

The standard one happens to be the (most) decent. I must say these lighter link colours are rather annoying though. Light on light is never a good design decision.

I wonder if the gods will be issuing an explanation?
        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

I really like the MoO3 styleset. Nice and cool and subdued. Bright white displays make my eyes water and sting when I'm just waking up.
          No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

(with that in mind, does anyone know how to change IE's default "Page Not Found" page to something other than supernova white?)
            No, I did not steal that from somebody on Something Awful.

Comment

does anyone know how to change IE's default "Page Not Found" page to something other than supernova white?
              Try this site for fixing things with IE.

-Jam
              1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
              That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
              Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
              Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

The blue style is the best one... default style hurts my eyes...
                This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Default > all. Ownzorz you!!!!1!.

Comment

default=suXX0rs

M003=Pwn3z 411
                    I'm consitently stupid- Japher
                    I think that opinion in the United States is decidedly different from the rest of the world because we have a free press -- by free, I mean a virgorously presented right wing point of view on the air and available to all.- Ned

Comment

MoO3 is used by all the better class of posters.

-Jam
                      1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
                      That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
                      Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
                      Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

'nother vote for the MoO3 style here.

(which only prooves Jamsky's statement... the easy or should I say too easy rebuttle off course being; "I'm the expection that...."
                        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

I, too, have been using the MoO3 style for a few months now ... it's *much* easier on the eyes, IMO.

Gatekeeper
                          "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

Originally posted by Jamski

Try this site for fixing things with IE.

-Jam

Originally posted by Jamski

MoO3 is used by all the better class of posters.

-Jam
                            While a good reason, I also found there were fewer people using MoO3 and thus would make browsing the forum a little faster during peak times. It was also the least offensive on the eyes.
                            There's no game in The Sims. It's not a game. It's like watching a tank of goldfishes and feed them occasionally. - Urban Ranger

Comment

Better class of posters?

I've never used Moo 3.

Always default.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X