X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yep, me thinks I could volenteer

Comment

• I could volunteer though it depends on the price and whether I can pay in € or not.
      "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• the price will be $1-2
        paypal works in 38 countries in U.S. Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euros, Canadian Dollars, and Yen.
        PayPal empowers you to send and receive money across the globe. View our list of 200+ countries/regions we’re available in and the 25 currencies we support.
        Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
        Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
        giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• Mark:

I would like an option to pay weithout accessing the internet as I don't purchase anything on the web. I have never used Paypal and I am not willing to use a CC. Not looking for anything fancy just an address to mail a check to. I would willingly support 'Poly if this option were made available.
          * A true libertarian is an anarchist in denial.
          * If brute force isn't working you are not using enough.
          * The difference between Genius and stupidity is that Genius has a limit.
          * There are Lies, Damned Lies, and The Republican Party.

Comment

• I would like an option to pay weithout accessing the internet as I don't purchase anything on the web.
            we wont be accepting checks. BUT, we have a feature in our subscription system that allows a user to purchase a subscription for another user. we hope to have some helpfull apolytoners who would like to help other users like you....

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
              ok, cool, i'll let you know when things are in place
              I'd volunteer for beta-testing as well. I already have a Paypal account, so all should progress smoothly at my end.

Comment

• actually, a paypal account is not needed (paypal has removed the requirement)

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
                  the price will be $1-2
                  paypal works in 38 countries in U.S. Dollars, Pounds Sterling, Euros, Canadian Dollars, and Yen.
                  http://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr...ntries-outside
                  I volunteer for the test.
                  "Democracy is the worst form of government there is, except for all the others that have been tried." Sir Winston Churchill

Comment

• I volunteer.

Monk
                    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• I'll be happy to volunteer as well
                      "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Me too, if someone is willing to assist with a credit card. Zop, interested in helping me? I could pay it to you by bank transfer. Or Tamerlin for that matter.
                        "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

• I'd like to volunteer
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

• Maybe we could to make a list of people who volunteer to be middleman.
                            Might be easier to transfer per country/region (allthough transfers are free throughout Europe.
                            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
                            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• indeed, this is a very good idea

continue here

Comment

Working...
                              X