This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What does "S" mean?
    Apolyton Super (i know it sounds like something you put into your car, but we like it )
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

• I suppose "Apolyton Ultimate" would have been a bit pointless...
      Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
      "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

• Apolyton = ultimate?
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ

I'm sorry, but I'm not here right now to take your message. I will get back to you as soon as possible though...

Keep On Civ'in!

*BEEP*

-----------
          Dan; Apolyton CS

Tease.

Comment

• Shall we all leave a message?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkG
              What does "S" mean?
              Apolyton Super (i know it sounds like something you put into your car, but we like it )
              Hmmm...Apolyton is already "Super". Ever thought about "Apolyton Gold" (In the spirit of gaming, not actual gold )
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ

I'm sorry, but I'm not here right now to take your message. I will get back to you as soon as possible though...

Keep On Civ'in!

*BEEP*

-----------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                Hey Dan, sorry your not in. When you get this message, could you please return our call? We are all curious as to what is going on in the two headed mind of Apolyton.

*PLATO hopes Dan's machine isn't full.
                "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• IW sighting!
                  I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• I spotted IW at CGN a couple of days ago. Welcome back, nevertheless =)

Comment

• WB IW!!! How are the squirrels? Um the hedgehogs? Or woodchucks?
                      Be good, and if at first you don't succeed, perhaps failure will be back in fashion soon. -- teh Spamski

Grapefruit Garden

Comment

• things are moving

decision on benefits and prices: 100%
                        benefits implementation: 90%
                        subscription mechanism: 15%
                        administration: 50%

during the weekend we might make a call for daring beta testers on the subscription mechanism.

Comment

• Comment

• decision on benefits and prices: 100%

Will these made public too over the weekend?

Comment

• Assuming you are going to use paypal,, could you please include a link and instructions how to proceed?? Thanks.

Monk
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• Originally posted by alva
                                decision on benefits and prices: 100%

Will these made public too over the weekend?
                                most probably not(we want to present the whole thing when it's ready(e.g. along with a faq, some short guide on the process, the rules, etc), but beta testers will know(but asked not to publicise )
                                Last edited by MarkG; March 27, 2004, 00:25.

Comment

Working...
                                X