• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by alva
    Let me throw in a couple of guesses,

vmxa1
    Sir Ralph
    Arrian
    Hardly me. My activity on Apolyton is rather waning. And I wouldn't do crap to get something as insignificant as a post count based title.

Comment

Big Free:

Don't use quote tags in your sigs.

Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
      "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
      2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Originally posted by Big Crunch
        Yeah, it was Jamski and Jamski.
        Did I say it or what?
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Originally posted by DarkCloud

Who's Lord Lucan? An old .owoer?
          The phrase "do a Lord Lucan" means to do a runner and disappear permanently.

Associated with the Earl of Lucan because he did just that after his kid's nanny was found murdered at his home. Was a big story back in the mid-seventies.
          One day Canada will rule the world, and then we'll all be sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin
            asleepatthewheel 26.85
            Hehe I was right.

Though are you sure you used exactly 1 week for these numbers Ras?

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph

Hardly me. My activity on Apolyton is rather waning. And I wouldn't do crap to get something as insignificant as a post count based title.
              Hmm, yeah I noticed

You have to admit that 1 you PC is high and 2 that at times you are rather active.

I just gave a couple of names from people from the Civ3 boards who are (at times) fairly active.
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

have to.... resist.... the urge.... to post here....
                I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

Originally posted by BigFree
                  And how much spam was produced deducing who spams and what consitutes spam?!?
                  SPAM ?? where......

this is a concise discussion on all things poly
                  GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

"concise" meaning the average length of the posts, rather than the actual number of posts, isn't it?
                    "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                    "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                    "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

precisely !!!!

Comment

You forgot to update the first post though, still has two names missing even though you announced them later in the thread...
                        I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Dirty spammers!
                          “I give you a new commandment, that you love one another. Just as I have loved you, you also should love one another. By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you have love for one another.”
                          - John 13:34-35 (NRSV)

Comment

damn you are a stick in the mud for accuracy !!!!

Comment

Don't you just hate it when your stick gets mud on it!!??!!

Monk
                              so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

concise" meaning the average length of the posts, rather than the actual number of posts, isn't it?
                                Very wasteful by that criteria.

Surely one could improve the performance of the thread.
                                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                                X