Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After reviewing some daily and weekend broadcasts I am of the opinion that the type of material covered could be done with just a weekend broadcast. Perhaps a "special" daily if events warrant.

I do have to say that I was quite impressed with the type of information covered. Should the broadcasts continue, they have found another listener.
    "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

I've never listened so I didn't vote, but a continuing service with a less frequent broadcast looks like a reasonable response.

Comment

ive also never listened.
        "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Wouldn't listen even if I could.
          Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
          "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
          2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Follow your heart Dan.
            I haven't listened in quite a while.
            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I appreciate all the comments on this matter thus far.

Anyone else?

-----------
              Dan; Apolyton CS
              PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
              >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Nah, it's time to stop listening and make a decision.

Comment

I think anyone else who had an opinion would and should have the same opinions as the others:

It's your time, your site. It's your decision.

Comment

The electorate has spoken; thank you to all who voted and commented on this matter. Although no majority opinion has been realized, there is a strong minority opinion that has come out on top.

As of March 1st, 2004, "ACSR Daily" will cease production. "ACSR Weekend" shows will continue to be put together, but they will be renamed "ACSR Weekly" and -- based on some of the comments above -- will encompass seven days' worth of content as opposed to just two.

Due to the extended length of these broadcasts, at least in comparison to the past, anticipate some additional changes to the structure of the show. Stay tuned.

-----------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X