X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Comrade Tassadar

I almost fell for your troll (again), but this is what tipped me off
    You must have been very lonely as a child if you think everyone who disagrees with you is trolling you.

One thing is sure. All the awful things you attribute to others is the sum total of you; that scares you badly; so you project this ugliness on those around you.

The conclusion is that it would be very, very bad for you to see such a thread. Just don't look...if you possibly can, that is.

Monk
    so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• You must have been very lonely as a child if you think everyone who disagrees with you is trolling you.

Or he's been in the OTF too long ("too long" being defined as "ever" )

Comment

• Originally posted by skywalker
        You must have been very lonely as a child if you think everyone who disagrees with you is trolling you.

Or he's been in the OTF too long ("too long" being defined as "ever" )
        Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
        Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

• But, it's not

Monk
          so long and thanks for all the fish

Comment

• That's what I always say

Comment

• It would not surprise me if Tass's uberprude stance was an affectation to facilitate trolling.

Comment

• I mean, theres one VERY naked pic in there already! I'm sure Markos will agree that isn't QUITE family-friendly material
                I agree. That's why the rules say no naked pictures.

As for Tass's uberprude status, just look at the hunk thread.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

• I respect women, and unlike some I don't treat them as some object used to climax.

I respect women too but Im only posting pictures which I feel are truely beautiful. Unfortunatly I was mistaken when I thought the thread would be in good taste, and would consist of "beauty" not "sexy"

Comment

• Originally posted by Space05us
                    I respect women, and unlike some I don't treat them as some object used to climax.

I respect women too but Im only posting pictures which I feel are truely beautiful. Unfortunatly I was mistaken when I thought the thread would be in good taste, and would consist of "beauty" not "sexy"

Comment

• Originally posted by DrSpike
                      It would not surprise me if Tass's uberprude stance was an affectation to facilitate trolling.
                      It would not surprise me if it wasn't.
                      I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

• Originally posted by DRoseDARs
                        Well, if Ben gets his Mariah Car...erm..."Babe" thread do the gay/bi/female posters get one too?
                        No, because homosexuality is against the law... what law, you ask.... THE LAW OF GOD YOU SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!

Besides, the gay pics on here in the past were even cheaper and sleazier than the hetero pics, and that's impossible.
                        Only feebs vote.

Comment

• I did get a "final" answer from MarkG in regards to babe threads... He said his post in this thread was refering to a single picture, and not intented to give approval to allow babe threads again...

So there you have it... No Babe or Hunk threads!

CASE CLOSED!
                          Keep on Civin'
                          RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                          X