• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spy Downloadware....

IE Plugin!!!!!

What in the hell is this now?!?
    Attached Files

Gator has stopped biting...now IE Plugin has taken its place!!!

Naturally, I clicked the "No" option .... Has anyone been so bold as to click the "Yes" option to see what happends?

Comment

Got one of those, too, but was too lazy to take a screenie. Besides, I clicked the "No" button reflexively so fast, that I only realized this was a new one and that I should have probably checked it out or taken a screenie, only after it was already gone.

Any way, I wonder if those advertisers will ever learn.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

Curious...

I just ran Spybot to clean out my registry. Spybot didn't find anything with IE Plugin ... but guess what registry entry it did find?

GATOR!

Given my findings, I believe that Gator has not left Apolyton ... but just like a DL, it is still with us under a different name!

Comment

It's not GATOR anymore It's CLARIA
          Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
          Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

It's not GATOR anymore It's CLARIA
            The change was a BAD mistake. Within hours, everyone on the Internet had taken to calling them Clariass.
            meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

Eventis is the only refuge of the spammer. Join us now.
              Long live teh paranoia smiley!

Comment

I ran Ad-aware but I could not tell where they came from. I mean I see some names, but they do not mean much to me.

Comment

I've been noticing these IE plugins since Friday Night, while uploading all my DG screenshots. I don't have any pop-up blockers, etc, I just run IE

This popup has started to come up after every post.
                  Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                  "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                  2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Gotcha!

Attached Files
                    Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                    "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."

Comment

Cleaning and sifting through my temp internet folder.

Wonder what this could be.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Are these the new "features"?
                        “As a lifelong member of the Columbia Business School community, I adhere to the principles of truth, integrity, and respect. I will not lie, cheat, steal, or tolerate those who do.”
                        "Capitalism ho!"

Comment

Got the popunder.

Attached Files

Comment

Twice now the popunder hs tried to shut down my browser.
                            Attached Files

Comment

Some other junk....
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X