This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You have GOT to be kidding me

Urban Ranger is a MODERATOR of off-topic?

Why not make a new Mac forum and make me moderator?

April 1st isn't for another few months, Danny.
    "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."
    Ben Kenobi: "That means I'm doing something right. "

I guess to make up for that rah and MtG will be more thinly spread across the rest of the board.

Now you'll have to play nice, Asher
    meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

If this isn't a joke I'm going to ask for some kind of rule where UR can't moderate me, since we definitely have a history and he couldn't help but be very biased.
      "The issue is there are still many people out there that use religion as a crutch for bigotry and hate. Like Ben."

Comment

"The measure you use will be measured to you."

Postia ante deletia since you could just PM UR or Ming about these concerns.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

This is the purpose of the Apolyton/Community forum, to discuss issues like this.

I'm not going to PM UR or Ming since they'd just say "talk to the owners, it's not my call!".

And there should be a thread for things like this anyway, I looked on the news post and there wasn't an attached thread, so voila.

Comment

"talk to the owners, it's not my call!".
            Then perhaps you should contact them rather than posting for the +1 here.

I don't always agree with UR, but he is one of the few non-moderator deities.
            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

I have problems with having moderators who have logical and analytical skills equivalent to swiss cheese on a hot day.

Comment

What goes around comes around?

Seriously though, I doubt he would've been chosen if there was a predisposition towards bias.

I imagine he's aware of this too.

Comment

Have you ever seen a computer thread where he posts.

Suddenly the fact that his Uncle switched to Linux is an indictator that Linux will be on all computers very shortly. Once people take issue with this, he doesn't return to the thread.

It's the same old stuff continually. Not to mention the political threads he posts in...

I cannot fathom the thought process behind selecting him as a moderator.

Comment

If he bans you for no reason then the owners will deal with him. It's as simple as that

Comment

It really irks me to have someone like him in a position of power, period.

I don't want to have to deal with PMing Dan, the legalese he speaks in makes my head hurt.

Not to mention the response time will likely be high as he edits my original post with grammar fixes and [ ] when he replies.

Comment

So who do you suggest then?

Comment

GePap, Boris (though he's somewhat inactive now), Q Cubed, Ramo, Imran, etc.

Tons of people out there to choose from.

Comment

I would definatly agree with you on some of those. But in the end it is the Godz choice.

Comment

Americans are the new germans.
                              Any views I may express here are personal and certainly do not in any way reflect the views of my employer. Tis the rising of the moon..

Look, I just don't anymore, okay?

Comment

Working...
                              X