Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have fond memories of playing pirates on my C64.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Originally posted by Frozzy
      Such as...
      '

Dinosaurs being the most obvious.

We also don't need the Classic Games forum- Other Games fills that in quite well.

Civ Boardgame forum is dead.

The Civ MAC forums could be condensed into one.

The GalCiv forums need looking it. I can literally count the total threads on one hand in some of those.

No Clue what the Trade Wars forum is doing. Same with Courts of Candle'Bre. (But whatever. Those are somebody's pet projects.)

Clash of Civilizations looks like Other Games content. Merge.

The Various Multiplayer and PBEM threads 'might' be able to be merged. I say might, because from what I can tell, a good number of the threads are just 'general' discussions in those anyway, so that would deflate those forums for merger.

Civ3 Files and Creation threads could be merged.

And others..

I actually have to commend whoever took the time to organize the CTP2 threads.
      Last edited by Sarxis; August 29, 2003, 14:38.

Comment

The original was a fun game, the next step should be very interesting, considering how far technology has come sincc then.

I do like that this can be discussed in the other games area
        Gurka 17, People of the Valley
        I am of the Horde.

Comment

That's just it though.........can Pirates be translated to modern technology? I guess it can in principle, but it will need a whole new game.

Comment

It will be interesting to see where they take it.
            I am of the Horde.

Comment

I wonder if "taking it to a modern standard" will still leave it as an addictive and more importantly, fun game.
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Such attemps seldom succeeds unfortunately...
                Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Yeah, but look how much "Royalties" they have to throw at the game... thus allowing such great quaility in graphics, design and playability.....

orrhhh bugger... your right, it will probably be crap, which is a real shame.
                  I am of the Horde.

Comment

Now that discussion has turned more towards the game itself as opposed to the issue of Apolyton's coverage or not of the game, this thread is closed.

----------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS
                    PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                    >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Working...
                    X