No announcement yet.

Why does Settler II keep crashing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I doubt 3 threads/day vs. 2 in OT would be a good idea, as there is already an information overload an a lot of redundancy in OT.
    Visit First Cultural Industries
    There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
    Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

• Well I hope that what ever the root causes are, that all will pan out well

This is a great site, and has been of much amusement and assistance to me for several years.

It is always a shame to see it down, especially in this day and age.

Long live the team.
      Gurka 17, People of the Valley
      I am of the Horde.

Comment

• Monies received through any subscription model implemented will go towards offsetting operational costs including server, domains, services etc.

----------
        Dan; Apolyton CS
        PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
        >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ
          Monies received through any subscription model implemented will go towards offsetting operational costs including server, domains, services etc.

----------
          Dan; Apolyton CS
          Dan, it appeared in the financial health portion of your address that operational costs were being met. Will you and Markos be able to put some percentage of the new revenues toward expansion (i.e. hardware and software upgrades)?
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Monies received through any subscription model implemented will go towards offsetting operational costs including server, domains, services etc.
            I noticed Apolyton had registered moo3.net (I think that's the one it was.)

WHY!???

meet the new boss, same as the old boss

Comment

• Yep. "Who is" search shows Dan registered moo3.net yesterday
              "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

• Originally posted by PLATO
                Yep. "Who is" search shows Dan registered moo3.net yesterday
                Two years ago yesterday, to be precise...

----------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

• That really worked out well for you then.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanQ

Two years ago yesterday, to be precise...

----------
                    Dan; Apolyton CS

So much for my attention to detail! Excellent! When enter the site name in your browser it takes you to...The Apolyton Home Page! (Imagine that )

Comment

Working...
                    X