Why does Settler II keep crashing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DanQ

We know that the problem is with Apolyton's server. Finally, what is discussed in the "Downtime Reports" (in reference to a particular editorialization of yours above) are not accounts of the 'be all and end all' of the troubleshooting efforts.

------------
    Dan; Apolyton CS
    How do you know? Have you done a tracert?

Comment

Originally posted by TCO

How do you know? Have you done a tracert?
      ['"Humourless" Dan' Response]

TCO, your sarcasm is not appreciated. You should *bla bla* constructive criticism *bla bla* well aware of the situation *bla bla* working behind the scenes *bla bla*...

[/'""Humourless Dan' Response]

['"Modern" Dan' Response]

[/'"Modern" Dan' Response]

-----------
      Dan; Apolyton CS
      PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
      >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Dayum!!!!!

I think he got layed.

Comment

Seriously. that was great /da n.

Comment

:applause:
              I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

We're back

Comment

Let's hope modern Dan is here to stay.

Comment

for modern Dan

Comment

I luv ya, Dan!!!!111

Okay, back to regular posting.

Yeah, nice once, Dan.
                      "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

getting back on Settler II crash issues, is it just me or has it gotten really bad in the last couple of days?
                        Visit First Cultural Industries
                        There are reasons why I believe mankind should live in cities and let nature reclaim all the villages with the exception of a few we keep on display as horrific reminders of rural life.-Starchild
                        Meat eating and the dominance and force projected over animals that is acompanies it is a gateway or parallel to other prejudiced beliefs such as classism, misogyny, and even racism. -General Ludd

Comment

I think Settler II has a drinking problem. That's where all these "black outs" are coming from.................

Comment

Is it just me, or was our good old friend Settler II down again today (this morning U.S. time)?

Asmodean
                            Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

It was just us.
                              American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                              I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                              Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                              XGalaga.

Comment

"Us"...as in "all of us"?

Asmodean
                                Im not sure what Baruk Khazad is , but if they speak Judeo-Dwarvish, that would be "blessed are the dwarves" - lord of the mark

Comment

Working...
                                X