X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Shop Ideas!

Well, I was thinking...
    and when I think, odd things happen

I had some designs worked out in Photoshop, but they didn't turn out the way I wanted them to.

SETTLER ][
    LET'S CLOSE THE OT!
    (front: apolyton civilization site)

SETTLER ][
    IT'S THE RON NEWBS
    (front: apolyton civilization site)

I would seriously buy one of these shirts. You got any other ideas? (the 'down as long as apolyton' was great, but I forgot who to credit).
    Last edited by MattH; July 30, 2003, 00:26.
    cIV list: cheats
    Now watch this drive!

I would consider spelling Settler correctly.
    Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
    "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

That would be a place to start......

ACK!
      Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Nope, it's part of the joke and thus intentional

...he's going to claim
        Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
        Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by alva
          Nope, it's part of the joke and thus intentional

...he's going to claim
          So I am, so I am...

In the original photoshops (which I did a week ago), Settler was spelled correctly. HOWEVER, I've been for the last week living in a tiny cabin 400 miles north of everywhere with only some electricity and my books. Make some allowances
          Now watch this drive!

Comment

@ original post

...says the DG newb.

Look at the second text and you get the clue.
            "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

No.

Settler 2:

It's the MP spammers.
              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Anyone interested and able (both tech-and-time-wise) to submit some graphic work-up for the suggestions in this thread? If so, develop one or more designs and then email them to me for consideration.

---------
                Dan; Apolyton CS
                PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Already had a good idea with Hakkapeliitta, but that would require some heavy image manipulation.
                  "Kids, don't listen to uncle Solver unless you want your parents to spank you." - Solver

Comment

I don't really see myself ever actually wearing one of those shirts in public.
                    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

That's only because you don't have one. If you had one and a camera/mirror you could see yourself wearing one in public.
                      American by birth, smarter than the average tropical fruit by the grace of Me. -me
                      I try not to break the rules but merely to test their elasticity. -- Bill Veeck | Don't listed to the Linux Satanist, people. - St. Leo | If patching security holes was the top priority of any of us(no matter the OS), we'd do nothing else. - Me, in a tired and accidental attempt to draw fire from all three sides.
                      Posted with Mozilla Firebird running under Sawfish on a Slackware Linux install.:p
                      XGalaga.

Comment

Here is one of the original photoshops.
                        WARNING: Large Size, ~200KB. It fills your screen several times over. This is just to get an idea- I'll have a smaller design by tommorow.

Now watch this drive!

Comment

Working...
                        X