Banana Smileys! :D

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banana Smileys! :D

Since the banana is so popular and symbolic on Apolyton, I thought why not have a banana smiley (or two or three or more) to spice up the site a bit. I figure some could be animated to do little movements and stuff.

If anyone is willing to make their own banana smileys, please submit them here for MarkG and DanQ's consideration.

Do you think that banana smileys on Apolyton is a good idea?

NOTE: This poll will automatically close after 7 days.
    MMMMM! BANANAS!!! :expect: (yay)
    82.14%
    STOP MONKEYING AROUND!!! :bash: (nay)
    17.86%

The poll is expired.

Last edited by Mr. Nice Guy; July 25, 2003, 20:40.
    HAVE A DAY.
    <--- Quote by Former U.S. President Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt
    "And there will be strange events in the skies--signs in the sun, moon, and stars. And down here on earth the nations will be in turmoil, perplexed by the roaring seas and strange tides. The courage of many people will falter because of the fearful fate they see coming upon the earth, because the stability of the very heavens will be broken up. Then everyone will see the Son of Man arrive on the clouds with power and great glory. So when all these things begin to happen, stand straight and look up, for your salvation is near!" --Luke 21:25-28
    For the Lord himself will come down from heaven with a commanding shout, with the call of the archangel, and with the trumpet call of God. First, all the Christians who have died will rise from their graves. Then, together with them, we who are still alive and remain on the earth will be caught up in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air and remain with him forever. --1 Thessalonians 4:16-17

This poll is wrong.

Banana should never be an affirmative answer!!!!

ACK!
    Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

I am so confused, how did Banana get on top?

Comment

Yay and nay? where's the banana!!
        >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Banana yay? ..... BANANA YEAH!
          "I am sick and tired of people who say that if you debate and you disagree with this administration somehow you're not patriotic. We should stand up and say we are Americans and we have a right to debate and disagree with any administration." - Hillary Clinton, 2003

Comment

When will this banana madness end....

-
            And Tubski, arn't you supposed to not use smiley's for the time being ?
            Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
            Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The one condition I placed on that is the ACK!, since it isn't used to express anything and is more my "Jon Miller"

ACK!
              Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Why not just have three banana options? That would work just as well.
                Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

/me : Yay .
                  The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

BEHOLD
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by ixnay
                      BEHOLD
                      What the heck is that?

Some sorta balloon animal?

Comment

It´s not bad, but it´s too small I think.
                        The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Let the banana dance
                          >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

Yeah, I like that banana... all of us... let's the banana's party start!!!
                            Fortune and Glory, here I come!!!.
                            Indiana Jones
                            Spanish Empire Civ for Civilization 5 (in Spanish/en Español)

Comment

I just wanted to challenge myself to see if I could create a recognizable banana icon in a 15 x 15 space.

If someone can do a better one, I would like to see it.

Comment

Working...
                              X