Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Funny writing not for me cuz I don't know about funny writing...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Funny writing not for me cuz I don't know about funny writing...

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

>>>After this it's all Greek to me. No surprise there.<<<

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL:
    SELECT DISTINCT post.userid, IF(votenum>=10,votenum,0) AS votenum,
    IF(votenum>=10 AND votenum > 0,votetotal/votenum,0) AS voteavg, icon.title as icontitle,icon.iconpath,
    thread.threadid,thread.title,lastpost, forumid,pollid,open,replycount,postusername,postus erid,
    lastposter,thread.dateline,views,thread.iconid,not es,thread.visible,sticky,votetotal,attach
    FROM thread
    LEFT JOIN icon ON (icon.iconid = thread.iconid)
    LEFT JOIN post ON (thread.threadid = post.threadid AND post.userid = '2065')
    WHERE thread.threadid IN (0,90001,90101,89646,90117,89997,90124,90127,89949 ,90068,90091,90072,89985,89930,89926,89042,90110,9 0123,90025,90089,90041,90022,90087,89877,90122,897 94)
    ORDER BY sticky DESC, lastpost DESC

mysql error: Lost connection to MySQL server during query
    mysql error number: 2013
    Date: Monday 23rd of June 2003 01:36:15 AM
    Script: /forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=147
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=90127

There seems to have been a slight problem with the database. Please try again by pressing the refresh button in your browser.

We apologise for the inconvenience.

Database error in vBulletin: Invalid SQL: UPDATE session SET lastactivity=1056346460,location='/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=147' WHERE sessionhash='4fcaf814fc0c45c7765bb6d08df14c64'
    mysql error: Can't connect to local MySQL server through socket '/var/lib/mysql/mysql.sock' (2)
    mysql error number: 2002
    Date: Monday 23rd of June 2003 01:36:22 AM
    Script: /forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=147
    Referer: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=90127
    Long time member @ Apolyton
    Civilization player since the dawn of time

the same problem over here, but only in the private forums.
    I believe that Poly is having too much server problem lately due to the new members and the trafic (RoN).
    I really miss the avatars BTW.
    >>> El cine se lee en dvdplay <<<

Comment

I really miss the avatars BTW.
      I hear that, fellow Presidente.
      Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

Wish they would come back too.

So... sparse!

I've noticed the same problem Lancer, but just once, so I attributed it to a server hiccup.
        Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
        "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
        2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

And I thought this would be a thread about comediy writing.

Comment

Originally posted by DrSpike
            And I thought this would be a thread about comediy writing.
            That what I thought.

please don't confuse us like that
            The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

So did I.

erm and the Cossack
              One day, as erm was wandering through the plains of southern Russia, he heard a bugle horn in the distance. As he continued walking, a Cossack rode up to him, on a small and somewhat angry-looking goat.
              “Good morning erm”, said the Cossack, “do you happen to have a horse about your person?”
              “No”, replied erm.
              After a brief pause, “Darn”, said the Cossack, and he rode off towards the oncoming horizon. As he vanished from sight, erm once more heard the sound of a bugle call saluting the lonely sky.
              Concrete, Abstract, or Squoingy?
              "I don't believe in giving scripting languages because the only additional power they give users is the power to create bugs." - Mike Breitkreutz, Firaxis

Comment

Working...
              X