Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Petition to free Markos from military service.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shhhhhhhhhh
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Therein lies the solution - overthrow all the mods who are hogging all the bandwidth with their priority.

Comment

What, and give power to the peasants?
        Heresy.
        It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

We peasants will form our own nation to rise up and call our civilization. We will travel to Alpha Centauri to form a galactic civilization where our leader will be known as the Master of Orion.

The preceding is of course random thoughts that the poster considers humorous.

Comment

Originally posted by rah
            What, and give power to the peasants?
            Heresy.
            Hehe I agree...........the current reverse feudalism system is great. The owners do most of the work........helped substantially by some appointed 'lords'.

The peasants reap all the rewards for no cost.

Heresy indeed.

Comment

Hmmpff,eell,pff, we don't paid either...pffff
              Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
              Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

The operative word is "EITHER".
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by Ming
                  Technically... all the mods and staff members have priority on the server when it slows down... Didn't seem to help my access much the last few days
                  does that include DemoGame mini-mods as well? ::hopeful::

Comment

'Poly sees to be quite slow these days. Does it need some maintenance?
                    (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
                    (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
                    (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

hi ,

, would it be possible to limit the amount of open windows one has lets say maximum 4 , and would that help , .....

have a nice day
                      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
                        does that include DemoGame mini-mods as well? ::hopeful::
                        If I remember the answer from when this was asked previously, NO.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by rah
                          JUNTA, JUNTA, JUNTA
                          I watched you fall. I think I pushed.

Comment

overthrow all the mods who are hogging all the bandwidth with their priority.
                            That strikes me as odd.

If the server is down, that gives the moderators excuse for not moderating. They should be the first excluded, no the last.

Only fast, efficient forums need to be properly moderated because who bothers to wait for spam?
                            Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                            "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                            2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

LOL @ obiwan

it does seem like apolyton is becoming old and sick.

For the past week, half of the times I tried to log in I couldn't.

I also lost several posts, and it's just frustrating.

I do hope the greek army knows what will happen if something happens to mark...

The people of apolyton will march down to greece and cause a revolution!!!!

(come on, if the greek army is employing people like mark, how tough can it be? )

Comment

Working...
                              X