Art of War Forum Archived?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Art of War Forum Archived?

If I wanted to go looking around in the old Art of War forums, where should I look? I didn't see the forum in the archives list. I really hope it hasn't completely dissapeared

He's called Jamski now.
    I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

he has a forum to himself ???
      Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing?
      Then why call him God? - Epicurus

Comment

For all the newbies out there, the Art of War forums discussed scenario strategy for Civ2. There's still a website, even if it isn't updated anymore. aow.apolyton.net

Comment

he has a forum to himself ???
          Ssssssh - If you tell everyone they'll all want one. Its here but it won't let you in

-Jam
          1) The crappy metaspam is an affront to the true manner of the artform. - Dauphin
          That's like trying to overninja a ninja when you aren't a mammal. CAN'T BE DONE. - Kassi on doublecrossing Ljube-ljcvetko
          Check out the ALL NEW Galactic Overlord Website for v2.0 and the Napoleonic Overlord Website or even the Galactic Captians Website Thanks Geocities!
          Taht 'ventisular link be woo to clyck.

Comment

You were War of Art, not Art of War, so stop spamming already and let one of the admins answer!

Comment

eh? i am confused?
              Boston Red Sox are 2004 World Series Champions!

Comment

Leave off him, H. It's not like he started this.
                (Bump so a mod can answer)
                I'm building a wagon! On some other part of the internets, obviously (but not that other site).

Comment

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                  Leave off him, H. It's not like he started this.
                  (Bump so a mod can answer)
                  Obviously, he should just BLAME SKANKY!!!

ACK!
                  Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Well I never!

Comment

When in doubt blame skanky. This sounds like a sound philosophy.
                      Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

Yes, that is usually the case. However, in this instance, there is no doubt:

Originally posted by Skanky Burns
                        He's called Jamski now.
                        ACK!
                        Don't try to confuse the issue with half-truths and gorilla dust!

Comment

Re: Art of War Forum Archived?

Originally posted by H Tower
                          If I wanted to go looking around in the old Art of War forums, where should I look? I didn't see the forum in the archives list. I really hope it hasn't completely dissapeared
                          There is no archive of the "Art of War" forum available.

----------
                          Dan; Apolyton CS
                          PolyCast Co-Host, Owner and Producer: entertaining | informing civ
                          >> PolyCast (Civ strategy), ModCast (Civ modding), TurnCast (Civ multiplay); One More Turn Dramedy

Comment

Re: Re: Art of War Forum Archived?

Originally posted by DanQ

There is no archive of the "Art of War" forum available.

----------
                            Dan; Apolyton CS

Thanks for the answer though

Comment

discussed scenario strategy for Civ2.
                              There are a few threads in the Civ2 General forum discussing strategy for the CiC and the built-in Civilisation scenarios.

Beyond that, I can't help you HTower.
                              Scouse Git (2) La Fayette Adam Smith Solomwi and Loinburger will not be forgotten.
                              "Remember the night we broke the windows in this old house? This is what I wished for..."
                              2015 APOLYTON FANTASY FOOTBALL CHAMPION!

Comment

Working...
                              X