No announcement yet.

Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DD turn you sent me was 2172 played this have I not sent 2173 to Mox...confused thought I had sent that a loong time ago. I will send it again, one we were missing was 2174 right??
    A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• 2172 is the last one I have seen

Sonds like MOX is the holdup
      Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
      http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• I've played 2173 DD, its the year when i took the first morgan base, have resent you the turn.

(As you can see from me talking to myself above )
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Ok I recieved 2173 are we going with this number now..thought I had played this one already...

Comment

• ok even more confused played turn 2173 and it acted like I hadn't before (shrug) has been played and sent on to mox hopefully now we can get back on track!

Pope Cole surveyed his office and looked out across the landscape and smiled. Several projects were nearing completion and the diplomatic game was shapeing up nicely. Soon he would be ready for the next phase of his plans. For about the hundreth time he sighed as he thought of Miriam. If only she had taken more of my advice we wouldn't be in this situation, but the lord only gives us what we can handle, I only hope I do better at handeling it than she. The blessed leader of the believers shivered then as he thought of Mirams end and looked at the pole which until recently had been adorned with her head. Christ may always love and forgive his followers, he thought, but his followers are not always loveing and forgiveing especially if they feel you are leading them poorly.

Enjoy all

Comment

• ***Extract taken from Hive War Council meeting. Time 20:52 Date 13/11/2174***
              Chairman Lazerus : You're late Commander, i assume you're coming around to the idea of the shadow army ?

Commander Okimaru : No Sir, please accept my apologies but i was withheld by urgent matters, though i think you'll be pleased at the results.

CO quickly took his seat at the council avoiding the Chairmans cold stare while maintaining a straight backed posture, he knew any sign of weakness, even in the face of death in this place would result in punishment far worse then the reapers touch.

CO: As you all know i had the first main wave of our attacks on the Peacekeepers planned this year and the focus was on their headquaters itself. I am pleased to inform you all that the attack on UNHQ was a complete success. Several divisions of Laser synth and regular synth garrisons were in the base and they were quickly developing a perimeter defense. Our rovers survived a scouting attack by one garrison and this year we launched our full attack, no Hive divisions were lost in the encounter, though some will need repairs but more importantly all PK military personel were killed and their bodies have been brought back to start filling up the tanks for the shadow army however all PK divisions were eliminated.
              Your nemesis Pravin Lal is presumed to have fled the base before the attack began.

CL : As usual, threats and dares with no action, his days in the UN have turned him into a worm. You still have not explained your latecoming Commander, this attack was planned for months.

CO : A few hours ago we received reports that Morgan Interstellar, a base to the north of our beach head on their continent, was still awaiting their reinforcements and that freshly trained troops within the base were still awaiting their armour and guns. I therefore ordered an attack upon the base, we quickly overwhelmed the badly defended base and uncovered more of the energy Morgan has been hoarding. Of even greater importance we have captured the plans allowing us to create a Planetary Transit System !

Chairman Lazerus's fingers flicked quickly under the table at such a speed that not one heartbeat had taken place within the room.

CO: Nwabudike himself made a threat to me to hand over technology in return for peace, my decline ... what thuurrgghh .........

Two black shadows dragged the body away as quickly and quietly as they had emerged. The rest of the council sat quiet and uncaring.

Chairman Lazerus : Let that be a lesson to you all, this place is not a democracy, you do not act without my permission. Minister Shimoda, you are hereby promoted to Commander of the Hiverian forces, continue these wars.

Commander Shimoda : With pleasure Chairman, my thanks.

***Extract Completed Time 20:59 Date 13/11/2174***

Looking back on the reports Lazerus was beginning to wonder if his senses were becoming a little dulled, Okimaru should not have been allowed to continue after his initial blunder, this taint of inappropriate niceity would have to be removed later in meditation.

The Chairmans comm link beeped, a proposition had been put forward to the council ... repeal the UN charter ... Chairman Lazerus studied the screen, unusual for such a thing to be put merely in words without the usual debate which he hated attending, weak minds standing in his path. Pravin Lal against, as expected, Provost Zakharov votes Yea along with Morgan. Three options, Yea, Veto or Abstain. The Hive shadow army had yet to be introduced to planet and Lazerus was sure the ohers would impose restrictions citing the use of such a thing as a violation of this charter and here he was, with a chance to remove the cursed thing. Lazerus tapped the screen, Yea, and with that it went black and the link closed.

Turn 2174 sent
              Last edited by Lazerus; November 13, 2003, 17:16.
              Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Turn sent.

Notes on this Turn :

Democracies figurehead enslaved as Pravin Lal of the Peacekeepers surrenders to Chairman Lazerus of the Hive.
                A Morganite base razed.
                Hive completes the maratime control center
                UN Charter REPEALED
                Last edited by Lazerus; November 15, 2003, 20:56.

Comment

• wheres turn at ?

Comment

• I have it playing it now, sorry took me so long been busy in real life.

Comment

• Turn played and sent

Comment

• Turn sent

Comment

• 2176 to Dacole.

What are all these blue specks erupting everywhere on the map? Some sort of Centaurii measle epidemic?
                          Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                          http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• Actually im rather annoyed since ive been messing about with all the AI for too long, i think my growth is only at 2/3 potential, time to step on the gas again

Comment

• Dacole : Mox needs a resend if you've already sent it, he hasnt received 2177
                              Last edited by Lazerus; December 1, 2003, 06:45.

Comment

• This is really dragging on again trying to find out where the turn is ........ Mox says Dacole is sending him 2176, but mox is first in the series so should be receiving the first part of 2177. So it seems the link has broken between DD and Dacole so could you resend the turn to him DD ?
                                And will every1 plz check this thread in future since DD has posted that he sent it.

Comment

Working...
                                X