Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long does it take to move house ?
    Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• I saw him on messanger yesterday and a week ago or something, have dropped him an email to see if everything is ok
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Can we assume that DuMa has dropped out and shall we post for a replacement?
        Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
        http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• Yeah we might aswell, he hasn't repsonded to anything.

Comment

• Originally posted by duMa
            I'm official fed up with PBEM.
            I guess this should have been a sign!

2168 sent to Dacole. Welcome to Gecko, from another substitute player! (I am filling in for Gunnar)

Who has the password?
            Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:

Comment

• Hobbes, i posted his email in the replacement thread for it.

Welcome aboard Dacole

Comment

• Have you got the pass yet dacole ?

Comment

• Dacole has been sent the password today.
                  If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Thanks Hobbes

Comment

• DaCole was sent his password for the third time this morning.

Hobbes
                      If you want to kiss the sky/Better learn how to kneel/On your knees boy - U2, Mysterious Ways

http://zanature.wordpress.com

Comment

• Oh my thanks be to Jesus, I have seen the light! Soon all planet shall tremble in awe at the power of the LORD!

Turn sent to Gox praise be to God!
                        A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• Urgh god come on not Mox aswell, he answered an email just a day or to before i posted for a replacement when i asked if we all thought it was time to drop Duma

Comment

• Mox has replied hes still in with it, had internet problems but will take the turn later tonight.

He hoped anyways, still having a few probs, will have it sorted soon.
                            Last edited by Lazerus; October 14, 2003, 12:52.

Comment

• Turn sent to DD

Chairman Lazerus steps out of the still primitive gene baths, freezing, dripping of icy fluids with his body desperate to vomit and shiver but both convulsions are supressed deep within his mind as he stands up slowly but unaided, urging his muscles to obey and wraps a nearby blue robe around himself. A common man would be long dead by now but these treatments, two months long every 70 years have kept his muscles strong and unaged, his appearance that of a graceful age.
                              "The Hiverian empire has continued to thrive in your absence chairman, industrial output is on target, drone riots have become non-existant and scientists are pushing through previous technological barriers to better our utopia" comes a monotonous voice from a shadow in the corner of the room which caught the chairmans hawk eyes.
                              "Good, patch through all relevant reports to my room" replies Chairman Lazerus as he waves the Hiveguard away and turns walking through an arch of two dragons.

Comment

• Turn sent to hher Holiness, along with a burnt tech offering!

Comment

Working...
                                X