No announcement yet.

Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok mistake was mine and I apologize not sure how I sent 2176 but the correct turn has now been sent. In the future will endevor to check this forum and send the right turn.
    A university faculty is 500 egoists with a common parking problem

Comment

• Turn sent.
      You just caught me on the last check before i went to bed mox

Not much happened, too tired time for 5hrs sleep and eww @ hotmails new design
      Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Whats happened to DD ? sent him turn twice and he seems to have went quiet in another pbem
        Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Ok sent turn to gox dd is still around I think since I got the turn..sorry it took me so long to play been working on my graduate school proposal I can send anyone who wants it the outline was working on this weekend if you want to get a taste of what graduate school in biochemistry is like

Comment

• Believe me i know i'm doing a degree in regular chemistry and theres the biochemistry subsection i've got 4 pieces of coursework to hand in for just after chrismas
            Anyways, ain't got turn yet so will prob be 2moro evening by the time i can play it by time mox sends it (usually 1 or 2am my time)
            Last edited by Lazerus; December 9, 2003, 13:47.

Comment

• Colonel DilithiumDad,
              You have been warned about poisoning the minds of the drones with your insidious slogans about democracy and the rights of the common man who has no sense. Your views on such matters are a direct threat to my position as leader of the Hive and yet you have ignored my warnings several times therefore I have been forced to take action to stop you.
              This year Hiverian rovers have captured the Spartan bases Parade Ground and Ironcom, your forces were vastly outmatched.
              Your only chance of survival is to make a public statement denouncing your warped views on such matters and urge your citizens to refrain from such dangerous free thought by quickly installing a strict police state on your citizens as an example.
              Furthermore you will donate 100 energy credits to the Hive accounts and turn over the alien artifact currently under your control to the rover squad waiting to the south west of Heroes Waypoint.

When we see these conditions are being met a ceasefire will be called and a new treaty may be re-established.

Signed

Chairman Lazerus Leader of the Hive
              Last edited by Lazerus; December 11, 2003, 15:32.

Comment

• Damn this games gotten slow

Comment

• DD do you need a resend ?

Comment

• Re-sent 2178 to Dacole. Originally sent December 11.
                    Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
                    http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

• Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Turn sent .... atlast !

War now rages on three fronts as the Spartan - Hiverian war continued this year with losses for the Spartan Federation as Heroes Waypoint, the largest base on the continent, fell to the Hive advance. Spy reports show the Spartan military in overdrive attempting to put up a last stand against rover hoarde bearing down on their positions, however Chairman Lazerus remains confident their effort will be in vain commenting only that "the length of time until the last notion of free thought has been wiped from this continent" as being the only variable.

In other news; reports show there has been sporadic attacks by Hive forces upon Lord Moxs' Gaian empire this year as the uncertainty over relations between the two factions raised tensions to an all new high. Hive diplomats have again been sent out to try clear up the matter before more blood is spilt upon planet.
                        Also Provost Zakharovs defiance was said to be wavering as University scanners have detected Hive encampments being set up along their coastline.
                        Last edited by Lazerus; December 27, 2003, 15:46.

Comment

• Is a resend needed or is everybody still lying around drunk in a gutter ?

Comment

• turn

turn played and sent to gians

Comment

• Turn sent

Chairman Lazerus sat with what almost seemed to be a smile on his face as the reports of covert activities succeeding on the Morganites began to flow, cash stolen, energy banks destroyed and terraforming burnt to ash. He could imagine the bloated Nwabudike in a rage one minute and then almost in tears the next as his precious energy drained away from him like sand through his grubby fingers.
                              The siege on Morgan industries still continued with Hive forces awaiting superior weaponry to take down the heavily fortified base which was the last thing preventing the faction from being over-run.

Gaian ambassadors left the Hive this year after signing a truce between the two factions putting an end to the growing hostilities before full fledged war ensued. Hive forces along the Gaian border have pulled back and been ordered to stand down and we hope the military buildup on the Gaian side does likewise

Centurion Cave and Fort Legion buckled under the attacks of Hive rovers as wave after wave of eager soldiers slammed into the defenses and combined with the cunning landing of a second battalion their fall was inevitable. The battalions are now keen to prove which is the toughest as each races to capture more bases and for the ultimate prize of the Spartan leader whose current location is unknown.

Comment

• Wow... it's still going.
                                I am geniunely impressed!
                                Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

Working...
                                X