Gecko Game turn Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn sent.

Sorry for the delay, I was studying for my math final yesterday.
    "Aye, I suppose I can stay up that late."

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

• Gecko-Mox-2132.zip sent.

My apologies for the extra save/load. When my machine's RAM gets mismanaged (usually by leaving Windows on for several days is good enough to do that), I lose the menues and buttons in my SMAC game, rendering me unable to do anything. Sorry 'bout that.
      Another Roadside Attraction

Comment

• Turn sent

Comment

• Turn sent
          Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Turn sent.

James C. Maxwell when he was told there was a mandatory 6 AM mass at the Cambridge chapel.

Comment

• Gecko-Mox-2133.zip sent.

Comment

• turn sent...

Comment

• Turn sent
                  Learn to overcome the crass demands of flesh and bone, for they warp the matrix through which we perceive the world. Extend your awareness outward, beyond the self of body, to embrace the self of group and the self of humanity. The goals of the group and the greater race are transcendant, and to embrace them is to acheive enlightenment.

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• Gecko-Mox-2134.zip sent.

Comment

• turn sent...

Comment

• Turn sent
                          And another worm bites the dust

Comment

• Turn sent.

Comment

• Gecko-Mox-2135.zip sent.

Comment

• turn sent...

Comment

Working...
                                X