No announcement yet.

New SMAC PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

oh, and I agreed to the large map earlier on.

Comment

Flubber, I can't find an e-mail address for you. Could you either post it or send it here ?
      This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

Originally posted by Flubber
        I'll play extra stuff or not-- either way is fine

so that sounds fine to me -- but I think you overestimate my abilities

I'll check the thread from time to time but my email for this will be sharris4141@yahoo.com

Oh and I think that centauri ecology would do just fine as my extra tech
        You don't get to 300 losses without being a pretty exceptional goaltender.-- Ben Kenobi speaking of Roberto Luongo

Comment

Thanks for correcting me, Flubber. I somehow had missed that...

I'm glad about your tech choice (although done publicly), cause thats what I had assigned !
          This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

Okay. Tested with everybody up to and including year 2165. I'm a builder at heart, and played them all in this manner. I have done well with all the factions respectively, playing them along their strengths. As always though, the unity pods can have a pronounced effect (either good and/or bad) in the very beginning. Another thing that if you already don't know, is that unity pods over special terrain enhancements that result in earthquakes - totally destroy that feature. So you've been warned... don't come crying if you get greedy and end up destroying the Uranium Flats!

The game turn tracking thread can be found here

Notification and passwords will be out via e-mail shortly.

I believe that we are now ready, as always, this required more work than anticipated. I'm not complaining, just stating facts. And I don't want anybody thanking me either! If you enjoy yourselves and have fun, thats all the recognition I need.

Krysia's Krusader

** THIS THREAD IS NOW CLOSED **

Comment

Working...
            X