No announcement yet.

TEAM GAME ANYONE? Signup here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so what about team game 2? are you still looking for players? if so i would be glad to join... email me at jensjendricke@hotmail.com ! id probably take peacekeepers or university if we are only allowed to take the smac factions. if not id take pirates

Comment

It looks like there are 3 people currently interested in game #2:
      - knowhow2
      - Comstr
      - Lonestar_jpm

Do you each represent yourself, or are any/all of you signing up on behalf of a partner as well?

Comment

I'm by myself.

EDIT- If we can play SMAX, I'd like to play Drones. After playing a few single player games of them (and all my Multis as the UN) a change would be nice.
        Last edited by Comstr; June 20, 2002, 23:25.

Comment

Please add me to #2 if there's room. I've never played MP before and really want to try.

Just myself, I have SMAX, prefer Cyber or Gaians, anything else I need to add?

My email address is stringres@yahoo.com

Comment

I'd also like to register my interest for game #2 or #3. Not sure exactly how I'd go, but I'd like to give it a shot. University preferred, but I'm not adverse to trying out other factions.
            Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

I'm available for a SMAC team game. I'll play any faction except Believers or Spartans.
              Creator of the Ultimate Builder Map, based on the Huge Map of Planet, available at The Chironian Guild:
              http://guild.ask-klan.net.pl/eng/index.html

Comment

It looks like we have a full slate interested in game #2:

- knowhow2 (Hive)
                - Comstr (Peacekeepers)
                - Lonestar_jpm (UoP)
                - Ados (Gaians)
                - Flameflash (Sparta)
                - Dilithium Dad (Morgan)

With a slightly beefed up Miriam playing herself

This is (obviously from the above) a SMAC game.

A random throw of the official Apolyton CMN dice (yes, all CMN's have one, don't we, DD?) produced the following teams:

knowhow2 and Lonestar_ipm (Hive and UoP)
                Comstr and Ados (PKs and Gaians)
                Flameflash and Dilithium Dad (Sparta and Morgan)

G.
                Last edited by Googlie; July 1, 2002, 19:33.

Comment

So where can we find the thread for this game?
                  It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

my email: lawalan@hotmail.com

and I go for any rules or settings.
                    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Spartans? Certainly not my favourite faction, but I'll give it a shot.

archaiceternal@hotmail.com
                      Veni Vidi Castravi Illegitimos

Comment

comstar@optusnet.com.au.

So...ah now what

Comment

Originally posted by Comstr
                          comstar@optusnet.com.au.
                          So...ah now what
                          Assuming everyone is OK with Googlie's pairings, I imagine that he will be sending out passwords and turns when he gets everyone's email addresses - if he doesn't already have a complete set. It looks to me like these are covered:

- knowhow2 (Hive) lawalan@hotmail.com
                          - Comstr (Peacekeepers) comstar@optusnet.com.au
                          - Lonestar_jpm (UoP) jensjendricke@hotmail.com
                          - Ados (Gaians) stringres@yahoo.com
                          - Archaic (Sparta) archaiceternal@hotmail.com
                          - Dilithium Dad (Morgan) - it looks like this is the only one unaccounted for
                          (Note that the turn order will probably be the standard SMAC sequence, not this one.)

If Googlie already knows DD's, I guess its only a matter of when Googlie finishes his final Quality Control Check and runs the first turn through assigning passwords. If he is using the same start as Game #1, it probably won't be long; if not, then he may playtest for balance first.

Comment

Man... too bad it looks like this has been started up... if there's a game three, I'm game.
                            I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Yea, bad timing FlameFlash; if one of them can't play Game #2 after all, you'll be next in line. Otherwise, it'll have to be game #3; it might not be too long, game #2 got going pretty fast.

Comment

Well, that's a little more encouraging... thanks johndmuller.
                                I'm not conceited, conceit is a fault and I have no faults...

Civ and WoW are my crack... just one... more... turn...

Comment

Working...
                                X