Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Turn 2123 to bb

Zoom!
    'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

24 to kh2

just had some problems with rules in my other games and wanted to state that:

1) in-game contact can only be made if your unit is physically adjacent(next) to another players unit. simply seeing the unit does not consititute contact.

2) no placing stockpile in the build queues.

Comment

turn to sits

this is a tournement. therefor tournement rules applies. simply read th rules at the thread which you can go to by using the link in the first post.
        It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Turn 2124 to bb
          'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

25 to kh2

well, there may still be confusion as to what constitutes in-game contact. as in another game i'm playing, a couple people thought that simply seeing a unit was contact.

Comment

turn,

in-game contact means contact the game constitute as contact. simply seeing is not enough.

Comment

precisely kh2, however, not everyone knows that. so i just wanted to clarify.

Comment

Turn 2125 to bb

Comment

got the turn will play it tonight

bb

Comment

• 26 to kh2

Comment

• turn to SITS

Comment

• note to all - i amgon for the weekend

cheers

Comment

• Turn 2126 to bb

Sorry for the delay but I was unexpectedly called away. Also my comp froze, hence the reload.

Comment

• 27 to kh2

Comment

• turn to sits

Comment

Working...
                                X