X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 31 to kh2

Comment

• turn to SITS
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• so who's got the turn now?

Comment

• i dont know - I was just wondering where the turn was my self

Comment

• bumped^

Comment

• Sorry for the delay all - I've just sent the turn and I hope to be back in the full swing of things. Thanks to all who sent messages of support.
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• bumped^

Comment

• I'll send the turn again to bburns....
                  'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

• good idea.

Comment

• 32 to kh2

Comment

• turn to SITS

Comment

• where's the turn now?

Comment

• holidays

i will be on holiday until the 6th

cheers

BB

Comment

• I haven't got the turn. Can you do a resend?

Comment

• I resent it yesterday

Comment

Working...
                                X