• Show
Clear All

i do save to the desk top - and then out to the recycle
    i dont like to get the pgm dirs cluttered

If i need to recover i usually have the email in& out

cheers

Comment

turn to SITS
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Turn 2119 to bb

I normally save them in My Documents in a special folder that contain all the folders of my current games. With XP all I have to do is click on it and I can find my turns easily...
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

20 to kh2

Comment

turn 2120 to SITS

Comment

Turn 2120 to bb
              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

21 to kh2

Comment

to SITS it goes

Comment

Turn 2121 to bb

Comment

SITS, are you having computer problems? If so, have you solved them yet, cuz I've noticed the turns staying with you for awhile.

Comment

22 to KK

You there SITS?

Comment

turn to SITS

Comment

Turn 2122 to bb

Sorry, RL has been hectic. My comp is ok but I'm struggling sometimes to find the time to do the turn. I'm trying to resolve this...

Comment

23 to kh2

Comment

turn to SITS

Comment

Working...
                                X