X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

13 to kh2

Comment

turn
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

Turn 2113 to C

Sorry for the delay but I've been offline for a few days.
        'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2113 to smhfan86
          Play hangman.

Comment

14 to kh2.

i keep trying to open this game with smac, then realize it's smacx.

Comment

turn to SITS

Comment

Turn 2114 to C
                'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

2114 to smhfan86
                  Play hangman.

Comment

Double post.
                    Play hangman.

Comment

15 to kh2

Comment

turn to SITS

Comment

Turn 2115 to C

Comment

16 to kh2

Comment

next turn to SITS

Comment

Turn 2116 to C

Sorry about the delay but I've been away for a few days...

Comment

Working...
                                X