No announcement yet.

Turns of AXT057 game in Apolyton PBEM Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

since chaunk will be dropping out soon, i suggest we look for a replacement.

Comment

okey
      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

2116 to CDS. I'll play until a replacement is found, but I may have one lined up already. I'll let you know.
        Play hangman.

Comment

17 to kh2.

thanks chaunk.

Comment

turn to SITS

I have a suggestion. This early turns takes no time to play but forever to to get around. How about to get thing running we agree on a day when we could all four sitt down for 2-3 hours just playing turns. That would get us at least 15-20 turns away I think. thoughts?

Comment

Chaunk's replacement

Hi all - I apparently am Chaunk's replacement

i have the password and the email to send to I am just waiting on the turn

Please send it to BBurnsis@rogers.com

thanks all

Walk with Planet

Comment

welcome aboard B.

Comment

Turn 2117 to bburns - welcome aboard!

Again sorry for the delay but I've been offline for 6 days
                  'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

18 to kk

Comment

If you guys want me to play with you that bad... Just start a new game and send me an exclusive invitation.

------------------------------------------------

Judging by this thread, I forwarded the turn to knowhow2.
                      This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

whoops.

Comment

turn to SITS

Comment

I'll be out of town between 25th and 30th. During which no turn will be played since I don't have access to computers. Sorry Real Life

Comment

Turn 2118 to bb
                              'No room for human error, and really it's thousands of times safer than letting drivers do it. But the one in ten million has come up once again, and the the cause of the accident is sits, something in the silicon.' - The Gold Coast - Kim Stanley Robinson

'Feels just like I can take a thousand miles in my stride hey yey' - Oh, Baby - Rhianna

Comment

19 to kh2

no wonder why when i save my games, it usually isn't set to the same folder i save them. because it depends on where the person before u saves them.

bb saves on the desktop apparently.

Comment

Working...
                                X