• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2201 to university.

Comment

• hmmm, so who has it now?

Comment

• I just resent it to university to make sure.

Comment

• 2201 to Callistos. (BTW - I only had the turn some 48 hours before sending it on. Occasionally my work keeps me unexpectedly out of town. Gonna happen now and then).

Comment

• 2201 to kk.

no prob sin man, just impatient me.

Comment

• Turn 2201 to Mongoose
              This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• Sin Man, I resent because I tried to use address book for the first time. When SMH came asking "who has it now?", of course I expected that I did something wrong and the mail went to wrong place

Comment

• 2201 sent to DD.

A re-send after 2 days is not unwarranted.

Comment

• A resend is kinda like the timer the use when playing chess.
                    It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• or not...........
                      It's close to midnight and something evil's is lurking in the dark.

Comment

• we should make a resend after 2 days a rule. after all, we are in a 7 player game.

Comment

• I'd say 3 days, personally. (For example, by the 2 day logic, DD is now due a resend).

It's the summer, people have weekend plans and whatnot. I think it's reasonable to strike a balance between harassment and game progression.

Comment

• 2201 resent to DD.

I think 2 days doesn't constitute harrassment.

Comment

• however, a lot of people tend not to check their game threads, so they can't say they didn't get it. better safe than sorry.

Comment

• Always resent after 48h.

It motivates the slow players. It's much faster for them to play the turn than keep downloading these 0,5 mb turns with modem

Comment

Working...
                                X