No announcement yet.

Turns of SMACDatAss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyhow, Claw, you exagerate. Can't possilbly be 7,000 years for you. I'm the Believers and it's only 6,000 for me!

Comment

• 2184 sent to Callistos.

Sorry, to everyone, I realize it was a couple days downtime while I was gone. I've been busy on a film set and the last three days left no time to get near a computer. But we're wrapped, I'm back, so game on!

Comment

• 84 to kk

Comment

• Turn 2184 to Mongoose
          This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• 2184 sent to Chaunk

Comment

• 2185 to Claw
              Play hangman.

Comment

• 2185 to Cube

Comment

• 2185 to SinMan

Comment

• 2185 to Callistos

Comment

• 85 to kk

Comment

• FYI: The rule for probing has been slightly reworded for PBEM tourney games.

"If an aggressive probe action (anything except infiltration) is used on a faction you have a truce, treaty or pact with, you must select 'Declare Vendetta' in the dialog box that appears afterwards, and notify the victim of your transgression, unless you have received permission in advance. No notification is required in other cases."

The key change is the addition of 'truce,' which means that the only time you don't have to notify someone of stealing a tech/map is when you are at vendetta with them, or have recieved prior permission.

I suggest we all play by this rule. Agreed?

Comment

• Turn 2185 to Mongoose

Who changed the rule ?
                          This is what it means to be a Spartan. It's not the killing or the suffering that matters. It's the purity of focus, without fear of death or pain.

Comment

• Tau Ceti.

Comment

• Well this isn't a tourney game, but it's all right with me.

'85 to Chaunk

Comment

• True, it's not tourney, but I just wanted to make sure everyone was on the same page and playing by the same rules. Cuz if one person's stealing willy nilly from a person they have a truce with and not declaring vendetta or notifying the victim, and others aren't. Then that person's got a huge advantage.

Comment

Working...
                                X