X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Claw919
    replied
    This is insane.

If someone can go and find us a replacement, I'm up for it. Anyone got a *******RELIABLE******* friend they want to get into the game?

P.S. Even if Dynamo comes back, he needs to be replaced.

Leave a comment:

• KrysiasKrusader
    replied
    Originally posted by Sin Man
    I don't like lots of ocean. The less ocean the better. I don't remember how the land set up works in Alpha Centauri, but I like huge map with as much of it land filled as possible.
    Heh,he,he...

This man's from Toronto...
    A city on the shores of one of the Great Lakes...
    A city which is sprawling and consuming suburbs as we speak...
    The CN Tower (one of the highest structures in the world) is located here, at the top visibilty is 1/2 a continent on a cloudy day...

YOU MUST LIKE THE HIVE, man of sin.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    None here either. He didn't reply to any of the SDA->SDA2 series of mails. My personal mail to him 30 hours ago is unanswered as well.

This game is cursed! Did I say that before?

Leave a comment:

• KrysiasKrusader
    replied
    Another one of my "hung games"...

It's been 11 days since Dynamo's last post. It's been 2 days since "I" tried to contact him. If anybody else involved in this game has new's, let's hear it.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    Hello!!! Dynamo! Are you still with us??

Leave a comment:

• Sin Man
    replied
    2181 sent to Dynamo. Holy long set up process, Bat Man!

Leave a comment:

• IceCube
    replied
    first turn after restart sent ti sin man

Leave a comment:

• knowhow2
    replied
    If you need someone to hold your password. I can do it.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    Sure, Claw. Whatever works.

Kindly restate what all of those settings are, though, for us latecomers.

Leave a comment:

• Claw919
    replied
    Cube: All the MISC players are here, in case you didn't notice.

Okie dokie, restart it is.

I'm going to *ASSUME* that rerolling factions is what everyone wanted, and that everyone just kind of accepts an accellerated start (though few people actually *want* it).

To get the game rolling again, I'll redo the random factions (including the Believers, but thanks for the offer, Mong) and plug everything into a game and send off the first turn. If someone has a problem with the above, please let me know so we can redo the game before it goes too far. There's like 20 game settings - if we vote on them all (ie. ocean, fungus, etc), we're going to be here for weeks until the game gets going, so I'll leave everything as it was last game.

Kosher? I'll send an email to all shortly.

Thanks, Mong, for stepping in.

Leave a comment:

• Sin Man
    replied
    I don't like lots of ocean. The less ocean the better. I don't remember how the land set up works in Alpha Centauri, but I like huge map with as much of it land filled as possible.

Leave a comment:

• IceCube
    replied
    A restart is cool

althought I was begining to like the green and its budding social relations with the Morganites a restart sounds good to me if it will help keep the turns flowin.

Also I thing adding Mongoose is great! I'm playing another PBEM "MISC" with him and he's definatly reliable and timely...I'll vouch for him!

Also accelerated and ramndo factions is what I would vote for.

'Cube

Leave a comment:

• KrysiasKrusader
    replied
    I like having random faction's assigned.
    I like lots of ocean.
    I like lots of fungus.
    I don't like accelerated start. (a couple of CP's an a unity foil is fine though.)

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    All right! Concedo! Time warp if you want to.

How about faction choices? Same, re-roll, select?

Truth to tell, that doesn't matter to me, but... I'll take the Believers if nobody else wants them. That way, under whatever method is used, everyone will have a better chance of getting something they can live with.

Leave a comment:

• Chaunk
    replied
    I'm all for restarting. As to time warp, its something different isn't it. I dunno though, I suppose I'm not too bothered either way on that.

One thing I would like though, is a little more land... please?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X