Leave a comment:

• Claw919
    replied
    2182 to Hive, and PW to knowhow2.

Leave a comment:

• Chaunk
    replied
    2182 to Claw, password to Knowhow2!

Hopefully this time we can start as we mean to go on...

Leave a comment:

• knowhow2
    replied
    Password received from Mongoose (Belivers), KK (Spartans) and Smhfan86 (Morgan).

Leave a comment:

• KrysiasKrusader
    replied
    ALLRIGHT, allright, allready ! ( How d'ya know I wuz gonna fergit ? )

Password sent to knowhow2.

And don't mix games in the same thread.

It's ez for me to git confoozed

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    2181 to Chaunk.

heh So am I revenged for my quip about Qantaga, eh KK?

Of course, I had the decency to wait until AFTER he had a chance to change it.

Also, PW sent to Knowhow2

DO THAT TOO!

Leave a comment:

• KrysiasKrusader
    replied
    Turn 2181 to Sister Mongoose

Okay, Sin Man, drop it will ya... I was making a little joke about your city, cause I know it. (sheesh)

Leave a comment:

• Sin Man
    replied
    They were building a tower taller somewhere in Malaysia... but it was scheduled to be completed three years ago and so far it ain't been. So I dunno what's going on with it...

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    That would be me, KK.

Leave a comment:

• KrysiasKrusader
    replied
    Hey ! Who am I sending my turn to ?

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    Originally posted by Sin Man
    SDA 2181 sent to Callistos.

By the way, the CN Tower IS the tallest building in the world. Not ONE of the tallest, as KrysiasKrusader suggested earlier. Just a pet peeve of mine. I used to work there, and for the record, so EVERYONE knows, there is no taller building of any kind in any shape anywhere on this planet. Don't know why I feel a need to rant on the subject, but I do. Ah, now it's out of my system... until next time.

heh Us oldtimers remember when The Empire State Building was the tallest in the world!

Actually, I thought I read they built a taller one in Asia somewhere...Pacific Rim...one of the Tigers, maybe.

Then again, I have no recollection WHEN I maybe remember that from.

Leave a comment:

• smhfan86
    replied
    81 to kk.

Man that accelerated start is crazy. I didn't think I'd stop getting techs. lol. I'm just wondering why the Gaians passed up the free tech that the Hive so zealously took.

Leave a comment:

• Sin Man
    replied
    SDA 2181 sent to Callistos.

By the way, the CN Tower IS the tallest building in the world. Not ONE of the tallest, as KrysiasKrusader suggested earlier. Just a pet peeve of mine. I used to work there, and for the record, so EVERYONE knows, there is no taller building of any kind in any shape anywhere on this planet. Don't know why I feel a need to rant on the subject, but I do. Ah, now it's out of my system... until next time.

Leave a comment:

• Mongoose
    replied
    Hooray! We're on!

Email sent to all. If you don't get it...post here. My mail is all fouled up last night and today.

Leave a comment:

• smhfan86
    replied
    Hey all, Mongoose invited me as a replacement for Morgan. Just got the PM from him and I'm glad to join.

my email is: callistosdarkside@rogers.com

I see you guys have had trouble with some of the players. No need to worry about me, I play my turns all the time and have no where to dissapear to.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X